New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,848 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 04, 2012, 09:12:30 PM
Quote from: Laufey on Sep 04, 2012, 09:11:01 PM
Don't trust him. He's the Prince of Lies.

Don't trust him either. He's the father of a trickster.

Don't trust either of them. They'll lure you into the 'Guess which movie' thread, and once you're in there, there is no escape...

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Celestial Anomoly on Sep 04, 2012, 09:05:39 PM
Greetings! I'm Celestial Anomoly, as you've already figured out from a slight glance to the left, and I've been lurking the forums for about a year and a half before registering. Mostly because it seemed more sane to observe the Prometheus build up and reactions before jumping in myself!  :D

I like the biting sarcasm this forum has with it, and it seems mostly in pretty good humor [mostly], so I figured I would jump in.  :)

Not much to say about mysef at the moment, but I'm a pretty big fan of the Alien series, and my thoughts on Prometheus were that while it was a step away from AvP, into more grounded Alienverse territory, its technical problems were distracting to the point where I couldnt enjoy it as much as I would have liked. Maybe on repeat viewings when the BD comes out, I can appreciate it for its different qualities.

Look forward to discussing whatever comes up with you guys!  :)

Oh, and my apostrophe key isn't working so well right now, so excuse any misses you might catch. :D

I rule these forums.

Nightmare Asylum

Aspie sucks.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Aspie on Sep 04, 2012, 11:24:33 PM
Quote from: Celestial Anomoly on Sep 04, 2012, 09:05:39 PM
Greetings! I'm Celestial Anomoly, as you've already figured out from a slight glance to the left, and I've been lurking the forums for about a year and a half before registering. Mostly because it seemed more sane to observe the Prometheus build up and reactions before jumping in myself!  :D

I like the biting sarcasm this forum has with it, and it seems mostly in pretty good humor [mostly], so I figured I would jump in.  :)

Not much to say about mysef at the moment, but I'm a pretty big fan of the Alien series, and my thoughts on Prometheus were that while it was a step away from AvP, into more grounded Alienverse territory, its technical problems were distracting to the point where I couldnt enjoy it as much as I would have liked. Maybe on repeat viewings when the BD comes out, I can appreciate it for its different qualities.

Look forward to discussing whatever comes up with you guys!  :)

Oh, and my apostrophe key isn't working so well right now, so excuse any misses you might catch. :D

I rule these forums.

Don't mind him, sometimes he likes to think that "He's John Wayne."

Aspie

Aspie

Kneel before Zod!

Migalex

Migalex

Hi all! I have been an Alien and predator fan/nerd ;D for a quite some time, tought I had kinda "lost interest" in the last 2 years, until I saw again Alien movies once again and saw that Aliens: Colonial Marines seems to be shapping to become something I would like.
I'm ready to argue with you people! j/k...maybe not...

Nightmare Asylum

You're going to argue and you're going to like it! >:(

Welcome aboard, man :D

Master Chief

Welcome new recruits!  Enjoy the site.

Quote from: Migalex on Sep 05, 2012, 04:53:49 AM
[...]
I see we have a troublemaker here...I've got you in my sights!  8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Migalex on Sep 05, 2012, 04:53:49 AM
Hi all! I have been an Alien and predator fan/nerd ;D for a quite some time, tought I had kinda "lost interest" in the last 2 years, until I saw again Alien movies once again and saw that Aliens: Colonial Marines seems to be shapping to become something I would like.

Nice to meet you Migalex, enjoy the forum :)

ClockworkPineapple

Hey im ClockworkPineapple Im a huge Alien fan. Aliens and Alien are both on my top 10 movie list. :laugh: Hudson is my favorite Marine and Bishop is my favorite Android. My overall favorite characters in the series is probably everybody in the first two movies.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome ClockworkPineapple!! Enjoy your time with us :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That is probably the most awesome nickname any new member has had in a while. Welcome to the Galaxy!

Gosutoraida

Can't believe I never posted in this topic, even when I first joined.

Effectz

Effectz

IrateMulletMan

Welcome to the forum, guys!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed