New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,062 times)

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Jul 13, 2012, 09:24:13 PM
Hello, I've been here before (Bjørn Martinsen, even had this very same avatar) but one terrible dark day I couldn't log in here and had no way to contact the admin/mods to sort it out. I became that most horrible of thing... a lurker!
Finally decided to to sign upto Google plus and now I have a gmail account I can re-register here, yay!

Well welcome back!  :)

Bjørn Half-hand

Thanks for the welcome, I'm glad to be back. This is a great forum with so many topics and decent people, I can give an opinion on something with a relatively low amount of flaming risk, better than so many forums online.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hello, I've been here before (Bjørn Martinsen, even had this very same avatar) but one terrible dark day I couldn't log in here and had no way to contact the admin/mods to sort it out. I became that most horrible of thing... a lurker!
Finally decided to to sign upto Google plus and now I have a gmail account I can re-register here, yay!

Why were you gone in the first place?

gtsp669

gtsp669

I'm gtsp669. I play alot of xbox, and I got in Alien/Predator because of AVP Extinction.  ;D

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 14, 2012, 06:04:21 PM

Why were you gone in the first place?

Hi DoomRulz,

One day I simply couldn't sign it, kept saying my password was wrong. I tried selecting the password reminder but it said that my email hadn't been verified. I couldn't think of a way to contact the admin guys to fix it without having a way to login.

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: gtsp669 on Jul 15, 2012, 12:32:12 AM
I'm gtsp669. I play alot of xbox, and I got in Alien/Predator because of AVP Extinction.  ;D

Hello! Nice avatar choice!    ;D

gtsp669

gtsp669

DELLION, I NEED TO DAFEET DA PREDADA!! GEEVE ME DA UZIE NINE MILLI-MEETAH!!!!!

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

Quote from: gtsp669 on Jul 15, 2012, 05:08:06 PM
DELLION, I NEED TO DAFEET DA PREDADA!! GEEVE ME DA UZIE NINE MILLI-MEETAH!!!!!

Lmao.

dkopack71

I am a newbie here, but a old school Alien Fan and I am glad to see them getting back to basics!  I love the Sci-Fi Horror and besides the whole "Alien" series, the "Evil Dead" and ''Army Of Darkness" stuff I really love, I would love to see a sequel to the "Army Of Darkness" Movie, just not another remake, like I have heard rumors of and BTW, my name is David and I am 40, Old School To The Bone!  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome David. Old-timers are always welcome ;) ;D

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome David :)

chunlisn

chunlisn

Hello everyone! I am chunlisn and I am a fan of Alien movie series, nice to be here! :laugh:

Primordial

Hi,

I'm from France and I'm happy to be able to share here some nice theories on Alien movies  :)

IrateMulletMan

Nice to meet you guys! Looking forward to seeing ya around!

AceofSpades604

Hello everyone, I've been a longtime fan of the AvP universe ever since I was ten years old and bought my first Kenner "scorpion alien" action figure and rented Predator on VHS.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed