New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,972 times)

XenomorphH2S

Hi folks, I'm Simon and I'm extremely new to the Alien and Predator franchises. As a Horror genre fan I never really watched many SciFi films. In the past couple of weeks I've been watching all of the Alien,Predator,and AVP films and I'm HOOKED. ;D Hope to converse with many of you in the future about these great films.

Master Chief

Welcome aboard new recruits! 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: XenomorphH2S on Jun 22, 2012, 04:56:28 AM
Hi folks, I'm Simon and I'm extremely new to the Alien and Predator franchises. As a Horror genre fan I never really watched many SciFi films. In the past couple of weeks I've been watching all of the Alien,Predator,and AVP films and I'm HOOKED. ;D Hope to converse with many of you in the future about these great films.

Nice to meet you Simon, we always welcome enthusiasm from fans such as yourself :)

Aquarius8

What's Poppin Alien and Predator fans.  My Name is Michael or Mike as most people call me.  I'm 32, born in 1980 so I grew up on the Alien and Predator films.  I loved them and they really sparked my imagination growing up as a child.  I watched Alien, Aliens and Alien 3 on VHS countless times as well as Predator and Predator 2.  I joined the board cause I was looking online for Prometheus theories as well as a forum where people talked about the Alien series and I found it.  I posted on many different message boards in my time but this is a very well organized board and it gives the fans many options to discuss every aspect of the entire Alien and Predator universe.  I look forward to many discussions on the franchise.  Also Thank you to the board members for embracing my very 1st Thread in the Prometheus forum.  Everyone check it out and give your opinions:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=44434.0

(Why everyone should be grateful to Ridley for making "Prometheus")

Master Chief

What's VHS? haha. Welcome aboard, recruit Aquarius8. 8)

Zardox

Zardox

Hello i am new and i want to introduce myself i love the movie and love the games.

Stingray

Stingray

Hi, I'm Travis, I'm 18 and a huge fan of the earlier Alien movies. I'm also in the process of filming a fan-made sequel. 8)

Look forward to chatting.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Zardox, Stingray, welcome to our humble abode! :)

AlienPredator77

Hey guys im new here (: well not that new i had a profile a while back but i just forgot about it so i made a new one :) lol... i missed this place!

sapphireblue

sapphireblue

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Nov 22, 2006, 03:39:01 PM
I'm The Ultimate Predator, owner of The Ultimate Predator, and the administrator of it's forums.

I'm also the Comic and Fan Film reviewer on AvPGalaxy.
[Hello I am new to this site, I am writing on behalf of my Husband who is teckno phobic but an avid fan of Alien and Ridley Scott.  We stayed in the cinema until what we thought was the end of Prometius but people have said that there was a quote at the end about Wayland building  a better world date quoted was 11.10.12 can anyone verify this and explain.  Thanks

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: sapphireblue on Jun 25, 2012, 08:27:23 PM
[Hello I am new to this site, I am writing on behalf of my Husband who is teckno phobic but an avid fan of Alien and Ridley Scott.  We stayed in the cinema until what we thought was the end of Prometius but people have said that there was a quote at the end about Wayland building  a better world date quoted was 11.10.12 can anyone verify this and explain.  Thanks

Its not a quote, but I believe that it was a link to a website. Here is the website that it links to:

http://www.whatis101112.com/

There's a short viral video on there that takes place just before the events of the TED Talk viral video.

Welcome to the site, by the way!

sapphireblue

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 26, 2012, 04:15:18 AM
Quote from: sapphireblue on Jun 25, 2012, 08:27:23 PM

Its not a quote, but I believe that it was a link to a website. Here is the website that it links to:

http://www.whatis101112.com/

There's a short viral video on there that takes place just before the events of the TED Talk viral video.

Welcome to the site, by the way!

Thanks very much for this I will show it to him when he gets home from work.  Keep up the good work if you are an avid fan of a great piece of work such as Sir Ridley Scotts Aliens films then this is just the right site to let people who admire his work speak about it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I hate to be pedantic but Ridley only made on Alien movie, technically.

Corporal Hicks

Welcome to all our new guys. Hope you enjoy the stay!  :)

xiuxiu1313

Hey everyone! New here, figured I would introduce myself.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed