New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,479 times)

braveis

braveis

Hi everyone :)
I'm from Sweden.. but not blond :P

I saw Alien the very first time I was 12 I think (i turn 30 this y)...  I remember how I sat in the sofa holding my knees in my arms...
Damn scary but damn what fun it was!
Ever since then I've been a fan and have all four alien movies on both VHS and DVD.. (I'm a collector as well) :P
My bf actually have Alien Quadrilogy on several DVD versions :]

I only got one Alien toy tho.. I believe it's a Xenomorph from Aliens. Oh, actually a little relief of a Xenomorph x) (a toy a believe?).

Since I'm a collector I collect tv-games and game consoles. One of them is Sega Master System. And I remember I have at least Alien 3 to SMS.. and a Alien joystick ... yey(?) lol....

I also want to visit Giger Museum some day... :P

Now, my major hobby is to wait for Prometheus to come...
Kampai!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to all of our new members. I trust you shall all enjoy your time with us here and please do not hesitate to let any of us mods know how we can make it a fun place for you :)

Bloogun

Bloogun

Hello guys, I'm new here. Long time fan of both Alien AND Predator, I've been collecting the books as well as action figures since around the time the first AVP movie came out. I'm 20 going on 21 and completely psyched for Prometheus. I just won a blue Kenner Warrior Alien on eBay and I can't wait for it to arrive! You can call me bloo, all my friends do!

thecaffeinatedone

Sup, caffeinatedone. Piss time away at the Prometheus and Alien IMDb boards. Like the avpgalaxy forum, like to watch it and stuff, so might as well register and post.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome to the Galaxy thecaffeinatedone, Bloogun and braveis :)

Quote from: Diamond Eyes on May 12, 2012, 12:09:29 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on May 08, 2012, 07:19:13 AM
Welcome new recurits :) The wait for Aliens colonial marines and Prometheus continues ;D

Quote from: chris669 on May 08, 2012, 04:14:01 AM
My name os chris im 24 years old and i play avp on xbox f  360 im trying to get good at but got no help lol i just regiaterd today to this site and its been helpfull if any of yaw play on  xbox let me know i would like to get bettet

I'd recommend starting single player at normal and try to beat it and work your way up to nightmare. As for multipler I suggest shooting at the chest or head.

No. Do headshots! I just love them! Shoot in the chest only when you miss! I wish it was possible to shoot the limbs off the aliens in A: CM. It would be cool, like in Dead Space :P

Quote from: Solid Snake on May 11, 2012, 09:26:58 AM
Hey...Everyone? My name is Solid Snake, of the many franchises I love Aliens has got to be one of them, along with Metal Gear and Mass Effect.  :)
I am pretty much sure, I played against you long time ago. And Mass Effect is good, just don't mention ME3 : )

I like doing headshots except for synthetics. They kept moving :laugh: As for shooting off limbs. You can do that but it kills them. One time I shot of an aliens arm and the acid burnt three quarters of my health.

Tex

Tex

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo everybody.
I'm Tex on the forum, but I'm either Tex, Texocet, TJ or simply Tyler.
I'm 20, Born in Worcester but live in NZ. I'm a huge fan of Aliens and the whole Colonial Marine fiction.
Currently in the process of building a Hudson Armour set to go with my Airsoft Aliens Pulse Rifle (which still hasn't arrived. DAMN YOU CUSTOMS!!!).
I'm not particularly knowledgeable on the entire Aliens lore but all I know is that I LOVE IT!!
I'm studying Architecture and in my final year.
Hoping to move to England in the coming years to work and meet up with family.
I love painting miniatures, been a drummer for 9 years (own part of a recording studio where I live), and have recently got into Airsoft.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome guys, we're very happy to have you with us! Be sure to read our forum rules and guidelines here.

Vickers

Vickers

Welcome, welcome! 8)

Tex

Tex

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 15, 2012, 02:39:48 PM
Welcome guys, we're very happy to have you with us! Be sure to read our forum rules and guidelines here.
Love your avatar, I've got the entire collection :D love em

austinsteadman

My name is austin, I don't have a fan name but I will soon thanks.  I'm glade to be with you guys , I'm a fan of predator 1 and 2, alien and aliens.

Sir Xenocide

Sir Xenocide

Hello, I'm Sir Xenocide, I'm 14, and a long time fan of the AvP Universe, I'd just stumbled upon this site and decided to see if it was active, luckily, It is!  ;D.

I hope to see you all around the forums, Oh, and just a warning, sometimes my posts may seem a bit hard to read, i have OCD, so sometimes there may be strings of words with capitals in front of them.  ;).

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sir Xenocide on May 16, 2012, 06:25:19 PM
Hello, I'm Sir Xenocide, I'm 14, and a long time fan of the AvP Universe, I'd just stumbled upon this site and decided to see if it was active, luckily, It is!  ;D.

I hope to see you all around the forums, Oh, and just a warning, sometimes my posts may seem a bit hard to read, i have OCD, so sometimes there may be strings of words with capitals in front of them.  ;).

Welcome, hopefully you'll be a long time member on the forum. I am getting good vibes from this introductory post.

Sir Xenocide

Sir Xenocide

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 16, 2012, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: Sir Xenocide on May 16, 2012, 06:25:19 PM

Welcome, hopefully you'll be a long time member on the forum. I am getting good vibes from this introductory post.
Hi. Yes, I'm hoping i can keep myself active on the forum, and thank you for the reply.  :)

YouAreMyLuckyStar

Hey, I'm YouAreMyLuckyStar (which on hindsight was a terrible username for a 27-year old guy). I was lurking around here for a bit in the hope of getting a few tasty tidbits on Prometheus, but the rumours/theories threads got me thinking and I decided to sign up and weigh in with a few ideas of my own. I've been a big fan of the first two Alien films ever since I saw them when I was 15-16, and I'm really looking forward to the new movie. Unfortunately, being here in Spain means I probably won't get to see Prometheus in English for quite a while. Anyway, looking forward to discussing all things xenomorph/SJ with you peeps.   ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

And we look forward to discussing all things Xenomorph/SJ with you ;) Welcome!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed