New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,243 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Ron. Enjoy all the discussions to be had!!

sedna

sedna

Sedna, the new editor of AVP Galaxy podcasts, former editor of the first three PrometheusNews podcasts.

Rong

Rong

Thank you for your fine hospitality Mr Doom.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My pleasure Ron. We mods want everyone to feel at home.

Master Chief

Haha. Ron is my favorite in Parks. Welcome aboard, Ron and to all the new recruits! Enjoy the site.

Pineapples101

Hey everyone.
Longtime lurker, first time poster.
Been an alien fanatic for over 20 years. Alien is my favourite, but Alien 3 is a bit of an obsession of mine. Love Aliens, but find it hard to watch Resurrection.
I even dig AVP, but draw the line at AVPR.

Very much looking forward to Ridley Scott's return to Sci-Fi with Prometheus.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Pineapples101, we're happy to have you join us :)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Welcome to the dream factory :laugh:

Topazora

Topazora

hey! New people, welcome!  ;D

sagans bongwater

What the f**ks up! I made a new account because I think my old one got purged. My old name was AvPvTerminator, and I'm glad I have a new name because that last one was garbage. Also, I feel as if I'm really just a different person now than I was when I used my previous account. I love this site. I felt the need to start being active on here again because of the building hype for Prometheus. so yeah. hey

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome back. I thought you said you'd had enough of the site when you left, the first time back in '09.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome bongwater. Is it nice to be back? :) Anyway enjoy your stay.

Nero the Jackal

Welcome back.

Kol

Kol

i like your nickname!  :D

welcome back!

TheDude

TheDude

Hi everybody, I'm the dude and I just got out of the Marine Corps and I have recently returned from Afganistan. I have be obsessed with anything to do with Aliens my entire life, I grew up and now live right next door to Dark Horse Comics and have been a fan of there work on the Alien comics for quite some time now. I am very excited to have found this site and I'm proud to be a member. Semper Fi!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed