New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,099 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome Cody and Shane. Enjoy your stay :)

Nero the Jackal

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Pred-man201

Hi

im Dylan, i like ps3,sports, and collecting anything related to alien, and predator. 

AVP Enzykopadist

Hello everybody,

i am AVP Enzyklopadist, while my real name is Henning. I am from Germany and a huge fan of the franchise. My English is not perfect, but i am sure we will have a lot of fun!

See ya!

-- Henning

Nero the Jackal

Quote from: Pred-man201 on Feb 13, 2012, 06:50:28 AM
Hi

im Dylan, i like ps3,sports, and collecting anything related to alien, and predator.

Welcome Dylan, enjoy your stay at the nut-house because the reality is....we are all crazy  :o :laugh:

Celtic Warrior

Hey all! Im new here, my name is david from Ireland, 24 years young. Been an alien and predator fan since i was around about 8 years old. Play drums and sing, like to work out and play lots of Xbox :P. My baptism by fire to the predator franchise begun when i watched a taped VHS entitled 'predator 1 kids DO NOT WATCH', naturally first time they popped out to the shop for any length of time i stuck it on and low and behold was hooked (and mentally scarred lol) for life. Massive fan of all the franchises but il admit that my favourite species is definatley the predator, and namely the celtic predator from AVP 1, not only because his name ties into my celtic roots, but also because he was 100% badass despite his sticky end. I hope to get to know some of you here, have a laugh and share some banter regarding the film franchises!. I have just ordered the NECA 18'' pred and it should be here tommorow, im sure many of you already have him but alas i am poor lol. Good to meet you all! :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to the mad house David! Have fun :)

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome to the Galaxy Pred-man201 and Celtic Warrior :)

smurf80

smurf80

My post must not of worked, anyways im Chris been lurking here since August 2011. Found this site while looking for info on Prometheus and felt like it was time to setup camp.

MudButt

MudButt

Wassup Chris! Welcome to the ghetto, where you wake up to gunshots, go to sleep with a bat in your arms, and lock your stereo system up at night. Enjoy your stay!

Space Sweeper

And for God's sake, get out of the street if you see Omar Pn comin'.

Pn2501

Pn2501

OH INDEED!

Inverse Effect

Hope none of the new members are apostles  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: smurf80 on Feb 15, 2012, 09:48:07 PM
My post must not of worked, anyways im Chris been lurking here since August 2011. Found this site while looking for info on Prometheus and felt like it was time to setup camp.

Nice to meet you Chris. Enjoy yourself! :)

Khristianity

Hey I'm new here, so what's up fellas?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed