New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,069 times)

Lord Freezer

Hi! I'm an Italian (sardinian) geologist/paleontologist..  I love Alien and Predator!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

More italian fellows. Good, good.
Welcome to the Galaxy!

AnthonyWC70788

Welcome Lord Freezer, enjoy your stay friend... Anthony

drvais

drvais

I'm a big fan of the Predator and Alien films.  I run the www.thekingofbelgium.com.  My primary purpose on this forum is to discuss Alien and Predator collectibles and share my photos/videos of said collectibles.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to all new forum members!!

kaipod4

kaipod4

Aloha! I am a huge ALIEN fan of all films, and Predator. I have been collecting for over 20years. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Can't wait for Prometheus!

aliennaire

Quote from: kaipod4 on Jan 16, 2012, 07:57:16 PM
Aloha! I am a huge ALIEN fan of all films, and Predator. I have been collecting for over 20years. I look forward to hearing from all of you. Can't wait for Prometheus!

You are welcome, kaipod4:)
And with experience such as yours is, feel free to join conversations, it would be nice to hear from you too!
Cheers!   ;)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, recruits! Have fun! 8)

Quote from: Lord Freezer on Jan 15, 2012, 03:02:32 PM
Hi! I'm an Italian (sardinian) geologist/paleontologist..  I love Alien and Predator!
What's your most memorable dig?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whoa, I didn't notice this bit! I'm a huge paleontology buff, ever since I was a kid.

Lord Freezer

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 17, 2012, 03:47:42 PM
Welcome aboard, recruits! Have fun! 8)

What's your most memorable dig?

Thanks for the welcome!!! ...specialized in mammalian paleontology, this is my skeletal reconstruction of a ancient fossil rabbit from the Pleistocene of Sardinia, the Prolagus sardus:

Company Man

Hey, everyone. My name is Ryan. I'm 23 and almost an English teacher. Huge fan of Alien, counting down the milliseconds 'til Colonial Marines.  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome CompanyMan, have fun!!

Master Chief

Quote from: Lord Freezer on Jan 19, 2012, 10:17:49 AM
Thanks for the welcome!!! ...specialized in mammalian paleontology, this is my skeletal reconstruction of a ancient fossil rabbit from the Pleistocene of Sardinia, the Prolagus sardus:

http://i41.tinypic.com/jfb1g1.jpg
You're welcome and very cool dig. How big is the rabbit?

Nero the Jackal

welcome new members, enjoy your stay. Strange it seems like an infinite amount of people join yet the forums are not over-loaded with posts, its like the site never fills up  :laugh:

Master Chief

To get access to certain parts of the site, one has to join. Guess they don't feel like talking. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed