New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,063 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Sandy Tess! Your avatar is hot. Just saying.

Cravitus

Cravitus

Hello, I'm Cravitus, a (Mainly) Predator fan, a short time reader of the forum. I made this account simply because I wanted to add my say in discussions, mainly.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Your contributions will be welcomed. Have fun Cravitus!!! :)

Alien16_Predator_FAN

I'm 16 and I'm American i love AvP :D

The Xenoborg

Welcome to the Galaxy  ;)

Ghost Rider

Welcome new mortals. :)

Straker

Straker

Hey all,

New guy here. I'm mainly a Predator fan but love the Alien series as well. I collect figures from both films and love reading news on the films and trade info about the stories and buy figures from fellow fans. I don't post a LOT but you may see me here and there on different threads from time to time.

Cheers! -Straker

evolution_rex

Hello to you everyone. I'm evolution_rex, and I'm a big time fan of many science fiction franchises including 2001: A Space Odyssey, Jurassic Park, Blade Runner, and of course, Alien and Predator.

I wanted to join this site when I was 13, but decided not to when it said I had to be 14 or older. So now I'm 15, going on 16, and I joined the site. I've looked around the forums for the while but haven't posted anything until today. I hope I have a good time and make some friends!  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The same Evolution Rex from JP Legacy? I'm a member in that site.

Welcome to the Galaxy! Good thing TheMonolith recently changed avatar hahaha.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: evolution_rex on Jan 03, 2012, 09:12:27 PM
Hello to you everyone. I'm evolution_rex, and I'm a big time fan of many science fiction franchises including 2001: A Space Odyssey, Jurassic Park, Blade Runner, and of course, Alien and Predator.

I wanted to join this site when I was 13, but decided not to when it said I had to be 14 or older. So now I'm 15, going on 16, and I joined the site. I've looked around the forums for the while but haven't posted anything until today. I hope I have a good time and make some friends!  ;D

Welcome and thank you for observing our rules :)

Nethead25

Hey I'm Nethead, I'm 16 years old and I'm from the UK and I am a big fan of AvP.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the Galaxy! Nice avatar there.

Pisces

Pisces

Signed up today, got AVP for free from a pal for the ps3, and really need some people to play ranked/EXP building modes with to unlock the awesome skin sets!

My psn ID is: Shawnography
just put AVP in the friend request so I know it's someone from here! thanks

evolution_rex

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 03, 2012, 09:41:32 PM
The same Evolution Rex from JP Legacy? I'm a member in that site.

Welcome to the Galaxy! Good thing TheMonolith recently changed avatar hahaha.
Yeah, the very same. I knew I'd meet some fellow JPLegacy member's here.

Wiki_D

Wiki_D

Heya! I'm Wiki_D, and the first time I watched Aliens was in pre-primary school. I had the ultimate nightmares for two weeks straight! I dreamed the Aliens were breaking through the walls! Wahahaha! Classic! Now though, I can't get enough of Aliens. I love drawing them. Can't get enough! The comics Mindhunter and Overkill were AWESOME! Oh, by the way, I'm from South Africa. Please keep me in the know of what's happening in this world! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed