New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,687 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

i wanna see this guy go against SM, SiL, Valaquen and StrangeShape.

Master Chief

Nah, any member here can hold his or her own against him.  Heck, I bet he didn't know that the facehuggers have an effective hydraulic mechanism in their legs that make them move and jump the way they do.  1st grade stuff. ;)

Beauty&Love

Thanks for the lovely welcome :)  I appreciate that  Actually looks like I'll have the whole day to get aquainted with the website :D In canada land its snowing in my city so im stuck in with a pumpkin spice latte and a some strong nerd urges.

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 03, 2011, 03:21:04 PM
Don't worry, with his "know-it-all" attitude, he'll make plenty of enemies here.  8)

Release the rabid alien fanboys?

Welcome new people, Master Chief lives in my basement. He upgraded from the garden shed when it started to rain. If you're lucky, he might decide to stalk you too!

:laugh:

Vulhala

Vulhala

An, forum romance.

Master Chief

Looks who's talking.  ;)

Quote from: LadyZero on Nov 04, 2011, 08:44:34 PM
Welcome new people, Master Chief lives in my basement. He upgraded from the garden shed when it started to rain. If you're lucky, he might decide to stalk you too!

:laugh:
If I'm in the house now, I'm sure that doesn't make me your stalker anymore.

Beauty&Love

Can I ask a question? :| I'm fustrated, I want my pretty sig because I lost my old one but apperantly im not allowed to request one untill I have a certain amount of posts? :|

Never say no to Panda!

Hi Pepper

Just send me a PM what you want as sig.
I'm busy atm but should be able to do it within the next hours.

greetings

Beauty&Love

Thank you! =) I shall

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 04, 2011, 09:09:11 PM
If I'm in the house now, I'm sure that doesn't make me your stalker anymore.

It does though, because we don't have a basement. So technically you're not in the house. You're under it.

Work THAT one out!

Master Chief

I'm under your bed.  Don't worry, I dance naked too!  :o

Never say no to Panda!

Beauty&Love

Hmm...

I've suddenly become alot more intrested in halo

he can be my master chief any day <3

Master Chief

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well you are an army man, what with being trained for combat and all so I buy that's you ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed