New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,438 times)

StayFrosty

Welcome to the forum, Lexibetts!

I'm looking forward to Prometheus too. Fortunately for me, the wait is a little shorter because I only heard about the movie about a week ago. I sure hope Xenomorphs are in it. Maybe during the last few months the title will eventually be changed to "Alien: Prometheus"? I hope, so any way.

I don't want to have to wait 2-4 more years to see another classical Xenomorph movie with original concepts from Ridley Scott... it's been far too long. Even a new James Cameron Alien film would be good.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: lexibetts on Oct 31, 2011, 11:30:44 PM
I have been a fan of the Alien saga for over 20 years! I actually saw Aliens first on my 15th bday and became totally hooked! I couldn't go a day without seeing it!! and then I rented Alien a few months later! I love all the Alien films (even have a little love for the AVP films) and see something unique in them all!! however everytime I watch Alien and Aliens I always seem to see something I hadn't noticed before..

Anyways hi to everyone and can't wait for Ridleys Prometheus (Time is going to slowly)

Cheers

Alex  ;D

Nice to meet you Alex and welcome to Galaxy!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Ripley7 on Oct 31, 2011, 11:30:44 PM
I have been a fan of the Alien saga for over 20 years! I actually saw Aliens first on my 15th bday and became totally hooked! I couldn't go a day without seeing it!! and then I rented Alien a few months later! I love all the Alien films (even have a little love for the AVP films) and see something unique in them all!! however everytime I watch Alien and Aliens I always seem to see something I hadn't noticed before..

Anyways hi to everyone and can't wait for Ridleys Prometheus (Time is going to slowly)

Cheers

Alex  ;D

Welcome to the Galaxy Ripley7. Interesting fact for you they add a new alien in every film.

Alien: Egg, Facehugger, Chestburster, Drone

Aliens: Egg, Facehugger, Chestburster, Warrior, Queen

Alien 3: Egg, Facehugger, Chestburster, Dog Alien (Depending on which version you watch), Alien Queen chestburster

Alien Ressurection: Egg, Facehugger, Chestburster, Drone, Queen, Newborn

AVP: Egg, Facehugger, Chestburster, Drone, Queen, Predalien chestburster

AVPR: Facehugger, Chestburster, Bellyburster, Warrior, Predalien

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

Hello I am the KING Angel of the Out Gulf!  I am the bigest Alien Predator fact checker on xenopedia.  I know a lot about the creatures than 90% here and anywhere else and I will fight to prove it =].  Unfortunately I have lots of enemies because of my fact checking.  The way I see it the Aliens Predator universe fans are alot like the StarWars fans, there are more of them than trekkies but the trekkies have more hard core fans, that fact has been proven, so I unintentionally cause problems when I get into debates with people that have only seen the movies and know next to nill about the canon of the Alien Predator Saga.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: KingAngel ofthe Outergulf on Nov 03, 2011, 04:40:15 AM
Hello I am the KING Angel of the Out Gulf!  I am the bigest Alien Predator fact checker on xenopedia.  I know a lot about the creatures than 90% here and anywhere else and I will fight to prove it =].  Unfortunately I have lots of enemies because of my fact checking.  The way I see it the Aliens Predator universe fans are alot like the StarWars fans, there are more of them than trekkies but the trekkies have more hard core fans, that fact has been proven, so I unintentionally cause problems when I get into debates with people that have only seen the movies and know next to nill about the canon of the Alien Predator Saga.

Welcome to the AVP Galaxy KingAngel ofthe Outergulf. I'm glad I'm not the only one on this site that uses Xenopedia. Hope you enjoy your stay and hope that none of your enemies have followed you here ;)

Master Chief

Don't worry, with his "know-it-all" attitude, he'll make plenty of enemies here.  8)

Welcome aboard new recruits!

Dachande

Dachande

I want him and Predxeno to have multiple discussions.

Master Chief

We'll set up a thread in the Rec area and let them go at it.  Winner gets the title "Know-it-all".

Crazy Rich

Yes, I want to see this happen.

KingAngel ofthe Outergulf

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 03, 2011, 03:36:16 PM
We'll set up a thread in the Rec area and let them go at it.  Winner gets the title "Know-it-all".

King Angel of the Outer Gulf Smashes PredXeno!  King Angel the strongest there is!!!!

Spoiler
Yes this King Alien talks like the hulk!
[close]
Spoiler
That is Ironic because I dont even like the hulk... :laugh:
[close]

Beauty&Love

Hi! =] I'm pepper Just new as I figure alot of aliens stuff happening lately and I was going to install my old avp2 game and it mite be nice to know a person or two and get some help =] xox

Cheers<3

MudButt

MudButt

Welcome to the site PepperBailey!
I'm sure a couple of people would be glad to help you on here, we're all soooooo nice!  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, PepperBailey. You'll get the help you seek.  Enjoy!

Quote from: KingAngel ofthe Outergulf on Nov 04, 2011, 03:17:01 AM
Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 03, 2011, 03:36:16 PM

King Angel of the Outer Gulf Smashes PredXeno!  King Angel the strongest there is!!!!
Prepare yourelf because even when Predxeno is wrong, he's right.

Never say no to Panda!

Welcome Pepper!

Prepare yourelf because even when Predxeno is wrong, he's right.

Only Chuck Norris could solve this problem  >:(

Master Chief

haha...uh, "even when he's wrong, he thinks, he's right"...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed