New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,228 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome 10_nut!

Lord Mephisto

Hello AvPGalaxy. I am Lord Mephisto, a 19 year old fan of all things Alien and Predator. However, I tend to stick with the movies and games more than anything else. Other interests include the Halo series, Mario series, Sonic series, a variety of anime series, and anything Batman. Console of choice is the 360, though I also own a 3DS, PSP, and Wii. Would have a PS3 as well, but with all the games coming out this year, it'll be hard to afford one.  :P

Now that that is all out of the way, I hope we'll get along.   ;)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Lord Mephisto on Aug 28, 2011, 12:37:41 AM
Hello AvPGalaxy. I am Lord Mephisto, a 19 year old fan of all things Alien and Predator. However, I tend to stick with the movies and games more than anything else. Other interests include the Halo series, Mario series, Sonic series, a variety of anime series, and anything Batman. Console of choice is the 360, though I also own a 3DS, PSP, and Wii. Would have a PS3 as well, but with all the games coming out this year, it'll be hard to afford one.  :P

Just kidding. Welcome friend. ;D

Lord Mephisto

:laugh: Luckily for me, I'm not THAT Mephisto. Good thing too. I rather not be getting beaten/mutilated/killed by Nicolas Cage's alter ego.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Mephisto, I think you'll fit in just fine :) ;)

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, Lord Mephisto. :)

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Zen Xenomorph on Aug 25, 2011, 05:52:10 PM
fan of alien(1979) since late 90s
fan of predator (1987) since mid 90s

gaming since early 90s

diverse nerdly and tech interests

live in jacksonville FL

aged 32 years

go to college for business degree

currently work for consulting firm.

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR

Zen Xenomorph

uh thx but .. the credit goes to the artist, whoever he is. try tin eye. but i think i got no result.

found it on reddit. the source of all that is good and noble reposts online, mixed in of course with all the other spam and filth. jk idk. 

also saw this and is similar to an above post, though not a creative with the collar. lol.

connorsdad

greetings all!
i'm connorsdad! they call me that because i am the dad of connor! i'm a fan of aliens, but predator was always my favorite! i just received a bluray player and am slowly purchasing all the goodies on hi-def! this site is great with lots of awesome info! kudos to the staff and moderators! i plan on adding some art in the near future!

gta_fan28

Hi I'm gta_fan28 I'm big predator fan, especially the films Predator..

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, gta_fan288)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: gta_fan28 on Sep 01, 2011, 08:03:48 PM
Hi I'm gta_fan28 I'm big predator fan, especially the films Predator..

Only film that matters ;) welcome!!!

LadyZero

LadyZero

Welcome aboard everyone new, don't mind Master Chief if he suddenly develops an irrational hatred of your favourite character and starts stalking you around the board.

:laugh:

Master Chief

:laugh:

That's right!  You better like what I like or else!  8)

Overhaulimus

I'm Overhaulimus, you guys are more than welcome to call me by my real name Thomas.

I'm 26, been a Pred fan since the original movie, just recently got my Pred collection going good. I've got the AVPR Wolf Pred and all of the Series 3 figures, so my Preds are slowly growing. I can't wait for the Predator 2 Pack that will be coming out.

I'm planning my own Pred costume build, so once I start on that then I will post progress in the fan area.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed