New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,270 times)

MRXDX2

MRXDX2

Quote from: DoomRulz on Aug 21, 2011, 02:03:00 PM
You're quick one. Welcome :)

Enenra

Enenra

Hello, I am not exactly new to this site, I'm just new to posting. I've been a forum lurker for quite some time but I've never bothered to make an account until now. I am an Aliens guy.  ;D

TheLoneSpoon

I'm new to the forum. So hey.

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: Enenra on Aug 24, 2011, 11:09:48 PM
Hello, I am not exactly new to this site, I'm just new to posting. I've been a forum lurker for quite some time but I've never bothered to make an account until now. I am an Aliens guy.  ;D

Hello fellow Alien fan!

Enenra

Enenra

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Aug 25, 2011, 12:54:07 AM
Quote from: Enenra on Aug 24, 2011, 11:09:48 PM

Hello fellow Alien fan!
;D Thanks!

Kalei

Kalei

hey theeerree! New to here, looked active enough so I decided to join.
First off, I LOVE the original older movies of both Alien and Predator. Not so fond of AvP and Predators, but Predators was better than I expected.
I was introduced to Aliens when I was oh... probably 7 or 8 and I've loved it ever since. I used to call it the "drooly monster movie" because I always managed to find it on TV during the middle of the movie or near the end, never saw the beginning. Dad never let me watch Alien 3 because of that near-rape scene and he was convinced it was like that through the whole thing.
I'm a fan of the rough design of the Xenomorphs in the sequel, Aliens, although I still love the clear dome of the original.

I love the literature and I'm trying to collect and read all the books. Aliens VS. Predator: Prey is my favorite.
I'm a gamer, xbox and xbox360 are my platforms, I love them <3

Kalei is my Predator fan-character, I have yet to draw her officially, but maybe that will change since I joined this place.
I'm also a girl, just so we don't get any gender confusion going  xD

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Kalei, good to have you with us :)

SizzyBubbles

Welcome fellow female Kalei! Always good to know there are some true A-P-AvP lady fans out there!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Kalei on Aug 25, 2011, 01:27:26 AM
hey theeerree! New to here, looked active enough so I decided to join.
First off, I LOVE the original older movies of both Alien and Predator. Not so fond of AvP and Predators, but Predators was better than I expected.
I was introduced to Aliens when I was oh... probably 7 or 8 and I've loved it ever since. I used to call it the "drooly monster movie" because I always managed to find it on TV during the middle of the movie or near the end, never saw the beginning. Dad never let me watch Alien 3 because of that near-rape scene and he was convinced it was like that through the whole thing.
I'm a fan of the rough design of the Xenomorphs in the sequel, Aliens, although I still love the clear dome of the original.

I love the literature and I'm trying to collect and read all the books. Aliens VS. Predator: Prey is my favorite.
I'm a gamer, xbox and xbox360 are my platforms, I love them <3

Kalei is my Predator fan-character, I have yet to draw her officially, but maybe that will change since I joined this place.
I'm also a girl, just so we don't get any gender confusion going  xD

Welcome Kalei ;D. AVP Prey is also one of my favourites well that and AVP Duel. Anyway enjoy your stay :).

RazorSlash

Quote from: Pug50 on Aug 15, 2011, 12:44:16 PM
Hi All,

I'm Gareth, I live in London and I'm the Admin/Tech Slave at the Aliens Legacy forum. I've been lurking on AvPG for a few years but I thought I should pop up and make myself know since I've been mentioned here!

I have an alter-ego called Abe T. Alien - he's an egomaniac so he insists I post photos ...

Anyway, I promise to keep his ego under control ... :)
Hmmm, wasn't the egomaniac Xenomorph in "Alien Loves Predator" named Abe?

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards all you newbies!

Zen Xenomorph

fan of alien(1979) since late 90s
fan of predator (1987) since mid 90s

gaming since early 90s

diverse nerdly and tech interests

live in jacksonville FL

aged 32 years

go to college for business degree

currently work for consulting firm.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Zen Xenomorph on Aug 25, 2011, 05:52:10 PM

gaming since early 90s

live in jacksonville FL

aged 32 years

Your av is awesome.

Zen Xenomorph

yeah i m real cool til you actually know anything about me . lol

this is my little message board: http://s6.zetaboards.com/ggfc/index/

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Zen Xenomorph on Aug 25, 2011, 05:52:10 PM

gaming since early 90s

live in jacksonville FL

aged 32 years

A nerd in a suit...the ladies must love you! Welcome :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed