New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,298 times)

SizzyBubbles

I've posted some stuff in the Fan Art section of the forum ;D For those of you who were interested.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That's some awesome avatar you got here SizzyBubbles. What's it from?

Welcome to the Galaxy! :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jul 30, 2011, 06:32:12 AM
I've posted some stuff in the Fan Art section of the forum ;D For those of you who were interested.

Welcome Sizzy, good to have you with us :)

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jul 30, 2011, 10:45:22 AM
That's some awesome avatar you got here SizzyBubbles. What's it from?

Welcome to the Galaxy! :)

It's an eye of one of my original characters. I commissioned an artist of deviantART to make it just for me! And thank you!

Parkers Bicep

Hello, chaps!

Looking forward to the new Prometheus movie slated for release in 2012.

Like a few have already said, it looks to be a very Alien prequel for something that's trying to distance itself from the original.

Purposeful disinformation?

Anyway, I'm glad to be here!

Paul

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Parkers Bicep on Aug 01, 2011, 08:49:25 AM
Hello, chaps!

Like a few have already said, it looks to be a very Alien prequel for something that's trying to distance itself from the original.

Paul

Hey Parkers Bicep :). Welcome to the forums. Enjoy your stay and keep your eye out for any Prometheus related stuff ;D.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Parkers Bicep on Aug 01, 2011, 08:49:25 AM
Hello, chaps!

Paul

Hello Parkers Bicep, glad to have you :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the Galaxy Parkers Bicep, you probably have one of the most original user names around here.

AnthonyWC70788

Hey you all, I am Anthony, or Baddasse, whichever one. I am new here and I LOVE the Alien franchise. Not so much AvP but Alien, Aliens, somewhat Alien 3, and the original Predator. I have been a long time reader but this time Prometheus pulled me into actually joining. I hope to have some input on some of the topics here from time to time and can not wait to read what you all have to say, thanks in advance... Anthony

The Xenoborg

Quote from: AnthonyWC70788 on Aug 03, 2011, 03:36:22 PM
Hey you all, I am Anthony, or Baddasse, whichever one. I am new here and I LOVE the Alien franchise. Not so much AvP but Alien, Aliens, somewhat Alien 3, and the original Predator. I have been a long time reader but this time Prometheus pulled me into actually joining. I hope to have some input on some of the topics here from time to time and can not wait to read what you all have to say, thanks in advance... Anthony

Welcome Anthony. :)

AnthonyWC70788

Thank you  ;)

Signore Predatore

Welcome Anthony I hope you have a nice stay in AVPGalaxy.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Anthony, good to have you :)

PVTDukeMorrison

Hey, names Geoff. I have been an Aliens fan since I was seven years old and finally decided to join avpgalaxy. I'm new here but have been a long time reader. I'm hoping that I can join in on the forum without making a complete and total arse out of myself ;)

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Aug 04, 2011, 07:37:24 AM
Hey, names Geoff. I have been an Aliens fan since I was seven years old and finally decided to join avpgalaxy. I'm new here but have been a long time reader. I'm hoping that I can join in on the forum without making a complete and total arse out of myself ;)

Welcome you two. Enjoy your stay and please don't post pictures of the newborn ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed