New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,328,710 times)

Gigerapparition

Thanks all  :)

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: Gigerapparition on Apr 14, 2011, 02:33:00 PM
Thanks Omegazilla and EEV2650, I see there is a plethora of interesting subjects
on the forum here - I will be looking in and joining the discussions regularly.

I note your a Kong fan there, EEV.

Welcome aboard m 8.  Shouldn't take long 2 settle in.

Gigerapparition

Thanks Cavatina  :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Gigerapparition on Apr 14, 2011, 02:33:00 PM
Thanks Omegazilla and EEV2650, I see there is a plethora of interesting subjects
on the forum here - I will be looking in and joining the discussions regularly.

I note your a Kong fan there, EEV.

I liked the King Kong movie, yes. I'm also a big fan of Thomas Kretschmann (Captain. Englehorn)

Gigerapparition

Yes he was among a host of excellent actors there. I found I accepted Jack Black to be a totally
1930s person in some strange way though I found him a tad irritating at times.

samoht

samoht

Welcome Welcome!!

predator jamie

Hello everyone, I am new here.    I am basically acting as a host for my 9 year old son, who loves aliens and predators, although I am also a fan of them too, but I like the Predators best as I am very scared of the aliens (childhood phobia!).     

Master Chief

Welcome, predator jamie. I hope you and your son have a good time here! About fearing the alien, you shouldn't. They are very easy to kill.  ;)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: predator jamie on Apr 21, 2011, 11:30:29 AM
Hello everyone, I am new here.    I am basically acting as a host for my 9 year old son, who loves aliens and predators, although I am also a fan of them too, but I like the Predators best as I am very scared of the aliens (childhood phobia!).     

Welcome, predator jamie. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: predator jamie on Apr 21, 2011, 11:30:29 AM

Welcome aboard Jamie, look forward to chatting :)

Prison_Mike

Hello, I am Prison Mike, as you can tell, an avid Office fan, and hope to enjoy the forum, as I have lurked much.

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Prison_Mike on Apr 25, 2011, 02:25:26 AM
Hello, I am Prison Mike, as you can tell, an avid Office fan, and hope to enjoy the forum, as I have lurked much.

Welcome friend. :)

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, Prison_Mike.

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, Prison Mike:)

Nope

Nope

Welcome to the site man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed