New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,331,294 times)

Pvt. Hicks

What's with people "returning" to forums? A forums a forum, what the hell makes you want to leave...then come back, lol? Does the website piss you off or something? Lol.

Hudson

Hudson

This forum hasn't been around since probably 2005, I didn't really have a choice.  And by the way about the avatar thing:  I just got the computer I'm using and realy have no programs for photos.  If someone would be willing to resize the avatar pic I've got keeping the proportions, that'd be awesome.

A.Nightmare

Hello all.. I am Screenwriter living here in NYC...yes, the melting pot of the United States. I work in film as an Editor and Post Production Supervisor...hello to all...

Its Game Time

Welcome to Avp Galaxy!

A.Nightmare

Thanks! :)

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Ash on Aug 16, 2007, 03:41:48 PM
Hello all.. I am Screenwriter living here in NYC...yes, the melting pot of the United States. I work in film as an Editor and Post Production Supervisor...hello to all...
By ur profile name, what do u mean Ash. Evil Dead or just ash.

Its Game Time

Quote from: PeterKeyes on Aug 16, 2007, 09:37:36 PM
By ur profile name, what do u mean Ash. Evil Dead or just ash.

I thought he was reffering to Ash from Alien, since it is AVP galaxy.

darkbladepred

^ That's what I thought too... but Ash from Evil Dead is cooler IMO.

Corporal Hicks

What studio? Welcome BTW.

A.Nightmare

Well..I love Evil Dead...I chose it because of Evil Dead and Alien....the android...

Dekapitator

Welcome all new members.

Sabbon

Sabbon

Hey. Im a student (setting of to uni in a year!) from the UK. My main intro was posting reviews of all 4 films over in the alien forum so go check em out if you want my proper intro. Man, this forum is great!

Gremlien

Hey, guys. Newb here. I've been on the IMDB forums for a while, but I'm sick of listening to people piss, moan, and bitch. So, I came here. I hope I enjoy my posting here more than I (or any other poor, unhappy soul) do there. But, those of you who've been there probably know that wouldn't be hard. ;D

gameoverman

Welcome.  :)

Predboy

Predboy

Yes, welcome. This forum can be quite enjoyable sometimes. Hope you like it. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed