What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,847 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Sep 08, 2012, 07:38:39 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 08, 2012, 03:32:21 AM
Quote from: BANE on Sep 08, 2012, 01:45:12 AM
Buy a region free blu ray player and stop whining.

You do realize that it has no English subtitles!

80% of those films you don't watch for the cleverly written dialogue and riveting plots anyway. That being said, I do own that very disk (The Return of Godzilla) from the Final Box on the preview screen for that video. No English subs on my region free player. Not a big loss really.

Understandable, but still, the price is so expensive.

Lie

Lie

Lifting my new TV into my room I did something to my back, now I can't sit, stand, crouch or walk with feeling pain.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I feel like absolute shit today...  :-\

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Lie on Sep 09, 2012, 05:37:18 PM
Lifting my new TV into my room I did something to my back, now I can't sit, stand, crouch or walk with feeling pain.

Sorry to hear that Lie, also don't mean to worry you but if you have done something to your back it'll never be the same again. Injured my back in a kickboxing comp when I was 20, it's never truly healed and I still have issues now. Take it easy mate, hopefully it'll be more manageable in a day or 2. Try not to rest too much as that tends to make things worst, move about a bit etc
Good luck.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Was playing Fallout NV and this song came across:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8Ubc7PIdkI#

f**k, even videogames have to remind me of my recent failure and still latent feels. :'(

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just watched the deleted scenes from Prometheus on the DVD. Here's my thoughts:

The extended Vickers/Weyland is MUCH better than what's in the film, even though the dialogue is still very on the nose. But it also reveals that in the original cut, Vickers knew about Squidbaby--she even refers to "that thing squealing next door"! The alternate Shaw/Holloway bedroom is also much better--Noomi really smacks the shit out of him! So satisfying.

The speech about "the sun creating man" is also here, delivered by Noomi--unfortunately the scene is ruined by Holloway making an ass of himself in usual fashion and deflating the scene completely.

On the whole, though, these aren't terribly impressive and much better than what's in the film now. Hopefully the additional scenes on the Blu-ray are better.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Putting an equal number of socks in the dryer and getting an uneven number out when they were done... :-\

Cvalda

Cvalda

I had a very relaxing weekend, during which I forgot all the miseries and stress and pain and fear of my job.

Tomorrow I return to that job. And it is going to be a continuation of the ordeal that started on Thursday. If I believed in some sort of deity, I would angrily shake my fist and ask what I have done to deserve this.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The diety would say nothing, only look on in jealousy as you stomped out the door.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I think I'm gonna try and get revenge against God. Seduce a minister, slip copies of The Golden Compass into Sunday School kids' backpacks, etc.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Any sort of just god would applaud you for that. :laugh:  It's a no-win.

Cvalda

Cvalda

You're not helping my cause, dammit.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Give up on religion It's just a waste of time.

chupacabras acheronsis

why not workship chaos?

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

WHERE THE f**k IS THE f**kING MILK?!?!!?!?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed