What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,834,797 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Eva on Aug 27, 2012, 07:53:50 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 27, 2012, 07:48:14 PM
Yeah. I can't imagine how it caught on. I mean it's fundamentally like having your eye lids cut off.

Label it as a religious ritual of great cultural importance and it seems you can get away with an awful lot of stuff, you'd otherwise reject as downright cruel.

Female Circumcision is downright cruel, I don't know it's a hell of a lot easy to clean this way. It's an odd topic but having lived 20 years with that extra-ness the single thought now is "I can't wait for a unhindered hummer!". ;D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Lie on Aug 27, 2012, 08:21:02 PM
Female Circumcision is downright cruel, I don't know it's a hell of a lot easy to clean this way. It's an odd topic but having lived 20 years with that extra-ness the single thought now is "I can't wait for a unhindered hummer!". ;D

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 27, 2012, 08:59:11 PM
Quote from: Lie on Aug 27, 2012, 08:21:02 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6ncjYMMmAUA/TosaFxRy3lI/AAAAAAAAbJk/R5PhBW0SHg4/s400/Heyyyy.jpg

Can you believe Richard Gere was offered the role of John Mclane before Bruce Willis was?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

...That's Henry Winkler.  :laugh:

Anyway, on the topic of circumcision...

I was circumcised at some unknown age (before I was aware, clearly) for some unknown reason, but I don't really care to know either. All I know is that it wasn't for a religious/cultural reason, and that's good enough for me. I can still close my eyes when I sleep at night.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 27, 2012, 09:20:09 PM

I was circumcised at some unknown age (before I was aware, clearly) for some unknown reason, but I don't really care to know either. All I know is that it wasn't for a religious/cultural reason, and that's good enough for me. I can still close my eyes when I sleep at night.

Oh Jesus, so it is!

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 27, 2012, 09:20:09 PM

Aspie

Aspie

Started college today. :(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 27, 2012, 10:22:08 PM

Safe travels.

Nightmare Asylum

No job anymore due to conflicting schedules :(

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 27, 2012, 11:53:54 PM
No job anymore due to conflicting schedules :(

I know how you feel, G4S hasn't sent me any news on my work schedules for the Paralympic's which start on Thurdays. The f**k? ???

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Aspie on Aug 27, 2012, 10:22:08 PM

So did I!

Vepariga

Vepariga

Blasted my foot with a high pressure hose by accident. took some skin off..its not too bad though,bit stingy.

Vakarian

Vakarian

I've been dying with the f**king cold...it sucks ass!

I want me some alkyholz NAOW!

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Vepariga on Aug 28, 2012, 02:34:53 AM
Blasted my foot with a high pressure hose by accident. took some skin off..its not too bad though,bit stingy.

how did that even happen?

Requiem28

Requiem28

Got a cold soar RIGHT before returning to college.  Tried the toothpaste remedy.  Helped.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed