What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,778 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2012, 04:27:54 PM
It's AVP all over again.

Newborn is ten times better than this shit. Absolute, unforgivable slap in the face to Giger and fans.

... Would you like a jelly baby?

Cvalda

Cvalda

I'd like to scalp Damon Lindelof is what I'd like to do.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

You'll have to cut your way through that hat of his.

Lie

Lie

With out seeing the film you won't know, I mean look at the quality of that picture it isn't going to do it any justice anyway and it's not what your expecting it to be I can tell you that much.

Don't write it off just yet that's all I'm saying. :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

The picture is fine. You can see nearly everything. That's not the problem.

The problem is that what I'm seeing looks like a complete piece of shit. Which seems to be the general fan reaction anyway.

Eva

Eva

As I've said somewhere in the Prom section, the lighting is terrible in that reveal scene. The creature isn't exactly great either, but the lighting just kills the scene. Should have been shrouded in darkness and shadows, if they were adamant in keeping this ending in the film.

It's similar to the mural inside the head chamber. Imo nothing beats the newborn from Alien Res, not even the worst creature moments in this one. Not even close...

Don't think about it when you get to watch the film...  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

This thing looks like Omega did a sarcastic design in Paint, and Ridley said "That's it!"

Lie

Lie

:laugh:

Come on the whole reason that this isn't an Alien movie is cause Alien was so over used, every Alien movie after Alien had to add something Aliens; The Queen, Alien 3; The Runner, Alien Res; The Newborn. It leaves me wondering was Alien ever scary, but that thing in that picture creeped me out and that was all I wanted from this film to be afraid of something Alien based even if it was just for a second.

What do you want out of this film?

Cvalda

Cvalda

That creeped you out, but the original Alien design doesn't? Seriously?

I wanted something that didn't like shit is what I wanted.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2012, 04:50:33 PM
This thing looks like Omega did a sarcastic design in Paint, and Ridley said "That's it!"
I can assure you I have nothing to do with it!

Spoiler
*Hides written praise for the design and money given as payment by Ridley Scott*
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

For the record, Omega's Space Tapir design is actually more beautiful and threatening than this derpy thing.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I haven't seen that one. Got a link?

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Hey.. If you prick him, does he not bleed... acid?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Goddamn spoilers in the Rec area.

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's even more Giger than what we get at the end of this film :laugh:

All praise be to Omega--Ia! Ia!

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 02, 2012, 05:34:00 PM
Goddamn spoilers in the Rec area.
OH NOEZ!!! There's a creature in Prometheus! SPOILERZ!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed