What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,830,073 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Prime113 on May 31, 2012, 11:57:15 PM
Hell yeah for the spongebob!

EDIT; I assure you I had a witty laughing spongebob gif in this post, but it seems to have gone now.

Woe.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh f**k! There are less than 100 copies left of the two-disc Batman Returns expanded score left for sale before it's discontinued! I have to buy it now, and it's so pricey :(

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 01, 2012, 04:23:01 PM
Oh f**k! There are less than 100 copies left of the two-disc Batman Returns expanded score left for sale before it's discontinued! I have to buy it now, and it's so pricey :(

Give in.

You don't want it. You need it.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Shitf**k, I need to do some work before my super realizes I've done nothing all week. :-X

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 01, 2012, 10:04:17 PM
Shitf**k, I need to do some work before my super realizes I've done nothing all week. :-X

Do they give you deadlines for certain projects?
Spoiler
But Galaxy is addictive.
Spoiler
You can't stay away.
Spoiler
Right??
[close]
[close]
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Right :'(

Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I don't often post in here to bitch, but whatever, here's something:

My whole weekend has been completely f**ked due to a lack of communication and awful planning work. I was supposed to be going to my hometown's two day wet grad party, but when they picked a location, it just had to be the farthest possible thing. Why? Because it's outside of police jurisdiction. Oh, 'huhuh', I GET IT, YOU SO SMAWT. But-- BUT!-- think of this... why the f**k are you making it forty five minutes out and expecting EVERYBODY to come?! Really, this is supposed to be easily accessible, but what's it's turned into is a bunch of turdburgalers trying to desperately find rides at the last minute and get up to this remote cabin location, where there is ACTUALLY a time deadline. What kind of f**kheads--

The so-called logic behind this is incomprehensible. This was supposed to be a hell of an event before the c**tbrained former host bailed on everybody, forcing everything into a shitty predicament. BUT that doesn't excuse the current hosts' god-awful planning or the decided location. What the actual f**k turned this into a reality? I was looking forward to this for a long time, but here it is, ruined by some intense up-f**kery. Nobody could really communicate with me, seeing as I'm living in the city and that nobody really had a goddamn clue about exactly what was happening until late this morning. So what the f**k.

Time to have some drinks with myself and think things over.

Jesusf**kingchrist.

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

What made me unhappy...

V<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Prometheus fan-boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>V
V                                                                                                                    V
V                                                                                                                    V

Cvalda

Cvalda

It's fate, Sweepums. They're all going to be murdered by some deranged masked serial killer.

And you'll have been spared by Gawd. Just like in a Shamalmanan movie :)

Quote from: Ooze on First on Jun 02, 2012, 02:29:09 AM
What made me unhappy...

V<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Prometheus fan-boys >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>V

You made yourself unhappy?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

... because it's outside police jurisdication? I don't know much about B.C but I feel pretty sure that there is more than one kind of police force, one that probably DOES have juristiction. If one particular force doesn't have jurisdiction doesn't mean another won't, one that could possibly be worse. And in the case there happens to be no jurisdiction period, ummmm what the f**k happens when someone is seriously injured? What if a murderer or rapist decide come along? "Oh sorry we can't do anything about that it is outside our jurisdiction." Derp, so smart.

I really like communication because that makes everything orgainized. When you're unorganized things tend to get f**ked up.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 02, 2012, 02:50:00 AM
... because it's outside police jurisdication? I don't know much about B.C but I feel pretty sure that there is more than one kind of police force, one that probably DOES have juristiction. If one particular force doesn't have jurisdiction doesn't mean another won't, one that could possibly be worse. And in the case there happens to be no jurisdiction period, ummmm what the f**k happens when someone is seriously injured? What if a murderer or rapist decide come along? "Oh sorry we can't do anything about that it is outside our jurisdiction." Derp, so smart.

I really like communication because that makes everything orgainized. When you're unorganized things tend to get f**ked up.

The RCMP work in B.C. They have jurisdiction everywhere.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2012, 02:33:41 AM
It's fate, Sweepums. They're all going to be murdered by some deranged masked serial killer.

And you'll have been spared by Gawd. Just like in a Shamalmanan movie :)
:laugh:

All of the internets to you for making me actually feel a bit better.  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

What made me unhappy today? I did not manage to avoid the board meetings like I thought. I got roped into one, and it turned out to be me and three other marketing people in a room, with the other three screaming and hurling curses at each other for two and a half hours while I sat there getting progressively more upset because I can't take violent yelling like that. Broke my usual stoic demeanor and got all girly and fragile, which is really f**king embarressing.

And then I ran headlong into oncoming freeway traffic on the way home because I can't see shit without glasses. It's amazing I didn't get hit.

But at least now I'm home and can eat pizza and judge the Man Pageant. 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I probably would of done the same, minus the girly and fragile part, if that helps. I tend to avoid conflict unless I feel there is something at stake.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

God, sorry Cvalda. :-\  Sounds like you work with losers.  I'm also really glad you didn't walk into oncoming traffic all Natalie-Portman-Closer style, really really glad...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed