What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,834,919 times)

Bat Chain Puller

He was exhaling pretty hard on the hairs that would have been a mullet in another decade. A sensation that bothers me in that prison film kinda way.

It also reminded me of the time a similar stooge was in-front of us at a screening of Return of the King, and a friend of mind 'accidentally kicked' the guys head while trying to put his foot down after being propped up on his knee for too long.

:laugh:

I couldn't come up with a way to 'accidentally kick' the dude behind me without it coming across as intentional.

Cvalda

Cvalda

A friend of mine went to the midnight opening of Iron Man 2, and some fat nerd in front of him literally climaxed when they brought out the Avengers shield or whatever.

I'm not kidding. My friend could smell it.

First Blood

First Blood

What the f**k. :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Cvalda on May 27, 2012, 10:56:21 PM
A friend of mine went to the midnight opening of Iron Man 2, and some fat nerd in front of him literally climaxed when they brought out the Avengers shield or whatever.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Reason #12 I avoid superhero movies in the cinema :P

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

wat.

Seriously. I can understand getting excited in a movie, but orgasms? WTF!?

Iron Man 2 wasn't even all that great anyway.

Bat Chain Puller

*gurk* I can safely say ... your friends experience trumps any one of mine.

Though someone actually got up from their seat, walked down to the bottom of the screen, and proceeded to evacuate bladder against the wall during Alien: Resurrection.

And we could hear and smell that.

Eva

Eva

A friend of mine once told me, she had witnessed some guy wank at a screening of Catwoman - the Halle Berry version. I don't know what's most sad - the wanking bit or the film he chose to wank at...  :D

But nothing beats Bat Chains story... smell and all...  :o

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

jesus christ. What kind of theatre are you guys all going to and why won't someone kick out Jack Nicholson already.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on May 27, 2012, 11:21:05 PM
jesus christ. What kind of theatre are you guys all going to and why won't someone kick out Jack Nicholson already.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

When I went to see The Avengers someone was flashing away with the camera taking pictures of their family.  STOP IT YOU ASSHOLE!

Dammit, but stuff like what you guys are talking I've never witnessed, as far as I remember anyway.

Bat Chain Puller

He owns the place.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on May 27, 2012, 11:21:05 PM

"I own the place."

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 27, 2012, 11:32:54 PM
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/8260/departed.png

He owns the place.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on May 27, 2012, 11:20:46 PM
I think it just comes from having a psychic link with you guys.

oh GOD, this is just proof.

Eva

Eva

Against the power of Bat Chains beard, there can be no victory.

G'night everybody  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed