What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,400 times)

Lie

Lie

No new Naruto Manga, and it was one hell of a cliff hanger. :(

AliceApocalypse

Thanks Topazora and Darwinsgirl :)  You too Vulhaha.  Just taking a step back to try make the right decisions.  At least they gave us a few months notice, that's very rare. 

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Dec 23, 2011, 11:33:08 AM
I really liked the first one.

DEAL.
WIFFIT.

Amen to that.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

My stepsister is up to her old tricks it would seem.
She claimed one of her bongs was missed in an inspection and she got it to give it to my stepfather after a night out with friends. However, he states that he saw her remove it from her shirt, and she tried to hide it when he approached. It is also apparently made of materials obtained AFTER the inspection.
I feel used and decied, and I don't understand. This was the last thing we needed. Christmas is a few days away, a relative's death is but a week young, and she still wants to blaze up.
I just don't understand.
And if she is telling the truth and she was trying to do the right thing (which I am highly skeptical of) than the past three months of re-establishing trust and mending the relationship have been ruined regardless.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 24, 2011, 03:42:50 AM
My stepsister is up to her old tricks it would seem.
She claimed one of her bongs was missed in an inspection and she got it to give it to my stepfather after a night out with friends. However, he states that he saw her remove it from her shirt, and she tried to hide it when he approached. It is also apparently made of materials obtained AFTER the inspection.
I feel used and decied, and I don't understand. This was the last thing we needed. Christmas is a few days away, a relative's death is but a week young, and she still wants to blaze up.
I just don't understand.
And if she is telling the truth and she was trying to do the right thing (which I am highly skeptical of) than the past three months of re-establishing trust and mending the relationship have been ruined regardless.

:-\
Man... is the universe out to get you?  I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.  My thoughts are with you and I hope you can make the best of Christmas.

r888

r888

My cousin said twilight was good

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Didn't get as much sleep as I wanted.

just found out i only have 2 months before my purehmv points start expiring! i have 90000 points and there is nothing on the pure store I want. :(
annoyingly they have a subscription for Empire magazine which i already have >:(

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Having to spend Christmas without my Great-Grandparents. :'(

Lie

Lie

Me and my mates plan to have a christmas eve party fell through cause the guy who's house it was gonna be at's family is dragging him away to wales. :( TO THE TOP OF THE ROAD WE MUST GO!!! :laugh:

It's 7.23pm and I'm finally sitting down to eat something.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Today has been horrible.
I had to get rid of three dead fish that died due to overfeeding by your truely becaus I improperly loaded the feeding machine.
I did all that this morning and helped clean the tank. My friends invited me to see the new Homes movie for one of their birthdays.
I was bumbling around town trying to find the damn thing, taking a look down every twist and turn I found, nearly having several accidents and getting delayed by traffic. i finally gave up and decided to go home, and guess what I found on the way there down the road I usually take?
I stopped in, a full hour late. I couldn't get in so I decided to get an ice cream bar, some M&Ms, some nachos and a hot dog.
This hasn't been my week. it is worse then that. It had not been my year.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Lie on Dec 24, 2011, 07:28:04 PM
Me and my mates plan to have a christmas eve party fell through cause the guy who's house it was gonna be at's family is dragging him away to wales. :( TO THE TOP OF THE ROAD WE MUST GO!!! :laugh:

It's 7.23pm and I'm finally sitting down to eat something.

Party hard.

Someone else on here said that, I thought it was both hilarious and applicable.
Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 24, 2011, 11:06:40 PM
Today has been horrible.
I had to get rid of three dead fish that died due to overfeeding by your truely becaus I improperly loaded the feeding machine.
I did all that this morning and helped clean the tank. My friends invited me to see the new Homes movie for one of their birthdays.
I was bumbling around town trying to find the damn thing, taking a look down every twist and turn I found, nearly having several accidents and getting delayed by traffic. i finally gave up and decided to go home, and guess what I found on the way there down the road I usually take?
I stopped in, a full hour late. I couldn't get in so I decided to get an ice cream bar, some M&Ms, some nachos and a hot dog.
This hasn't been my week. it is worse then that. It had not been my year.

Sorry dude.  I feel you.  My brother got me fired by being a dumbass and not making good decisions, and this is the day after my uncle dies of cancer.  f**king sweet!  Sometimes life is a bitch.

Fight back, good sir.  You're never alone!

Lie

Lie

It feels like my lungs have beaten to within an inch of their lives, when I woke up I could taste blood at the back of my throat and when I take a deep breath I get this wheezing sound.

fry1236

fry1236

Sounds like an infection  :-\

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Lie on Dec 25, 2011, 11:16:04 AM
It feels like my lungs have beaten to within an inch of their lives, when I woke up I could taste blood at the back of my throat and when I take a deep breath I get this wheezing sound.

Do you smoke? That happened to me once after a night out. I was told I'd smoked 7 big cigars in 4 hours.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed