What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,983 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

So much shit hitting me right now at this very moment, it's so f**king lame, god damn it all to hell!

Nope

Nope

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 19, 2011, 04:38:09 AM
You don't need that shit.

it's time for a fresh start. forget the old, stale memes, the familiar reaction faces and images everybody has seen already. remeber how those sigs were? then you can make them again. better.
I never made any of my sigs. All the wonderfull people here made em.

samoht

samoht

Having one of my depression days.

Haven't had one of them in a while.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Got a good mark on my english exam surprisingly, but it's going to be ruined by the english assignment. I am a quiet person in life and this happens to be a speech.

Nightmare Asylum

Speeches aren't bad once you get used to it. What is it on? And can you use note cards to glance down every once in a while?

Try to add a little comedy here and there. Make the audience laugh and it will make it a little more comfortable.

Can you use anything to aid in your speech? Maybe you can film a short video or make a slideshow with some music that fits the theme.

The possibilities are endless.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

You never notice how many times you need to swallow in a day until it really f**king hurts to swallow.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 19, 2011, 11:09:36 PM
You never notice how many times you need to swallow in a day until it really f**king hurts to swallow.

I won't even respond with a joke. It speaks for itself.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Come on, you know you want to.

ShadowPred

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Having internet troubles. Goes up for 5 minutes, disconnects for no reason, reconnects for 10 minutes, goes back up for five, disconnects, reconnects, etc etc

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 19, 2011, 01:28:59 PM
Speeches aren't bad once you get used to it. What is it on? And can you use note cards to glance down every once in a while?

Try to add a little comedy here and there. Make the audience laugh and it will make it a little more comfortable.

Can you use anything to aid in your speech? Maybe you can film a short video or make a slideshow with some music that fits the theme.

We have to deconstruct two advertisements. They can be video ads, but can only take one minute out of three to four. I'm not sure about note cards and the kids in my class are pretty restless.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Mar 19, 2011, 11:38:27 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 19, 2011, 01:28:59 PM

We have to deconstruct two advertisements. They can be video ads, but can only take one minute out of three to four. I'm not sure about note cards and the kids in my class are pretty restless.

Restless, eh? Give them candy before the presentation. Really, buy a bag of the small chocolates for a dollar or two, and pass them out before the presentation. Then they'll pay attention ;D

And its three to four minutes? Shouldn't be too hard, especially if you can use notecards. Just make sure that you speek at a constant pace, and keep eye contact. And if worse comes to worse, don't just stop talking. Improvise, and if you can make it sound believable to yourself, odds are it will sound believable to the audience.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 19, 2011, 11:09:36 PM
He making you work late again?

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Its Spring and I'm congested as f**k. I f**king hate Spring.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 19, 2011, 11:35:09 PM
Having internet troubles. Goes up for 5 minutes, disconnects for no reason, reconnects for 10 minutes, goes back up for five, disconnects, reconnects, etc etc
Same here. Been doing it for the past couple of months.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed