What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,622 times)

ShadowPred

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

There is, he's just laughing his ass off becase, in reality, he has the same job as the Devil.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Too right.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

A week from today it will be my Birthday and in a way I can't stand the thought it's making me all crazy on the inside but I do expect attention which is weird... I have no idea what to do or expect...

Cap. Fitzgerald

Your Birthday is one day after mine....

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 22, 2011, 12:01:17 AM
A week from today it will be my Birthday and in a way I can't stand the thought it's making me all crazy on the inside but I do expect attention which is weird... I have no idea what to do or expect...

How come? If you don't mind me asking of course  :)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I don't know I guess I don't feel my age I feel like I am still 13.... And I thought I would be somewhere else by now you know? But cus of all the shit going on I can't really get ahead ...

Vulhala

Vulhala

I have no idea how old you are, but I can understand your frustration. Especially from reading some of your posts last year. If it helps, I know quite a few people that are in kinda the same boat over here, and it's shit. But life is what you make it. I know it sounds corny, but if you really want it, you'll get it  :)

BTW: How do I join the Harem?

chupacabras acheronsis

its like joining the Fight club.

Vulhala

Vulhala

In which case, I'm in.

Cap. Fitzgerald

:o
She's gained her first Global Mod!
WE ARE DOOMED!

chupacabras acheronsis

AW f**k.

hey Vul, aren't you already married?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Dude he has a kid!

chupacabras acheronsis

yeah i don't think Queen eats kids. she wouldn't hurt a child.

...i hope.

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Looks at Shobi*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed