What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,370 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm still mad my chickenshit government is holding Julian Assange.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 09, 2010, 05:34:24 AM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 09, 2010, 02:12:34 AM
We're not going to do that unless he calls again.
Who knows. He may be in a 12 step program and that's why he called. To make amends. If so, good for him.
But the fact he remembered after 15 years is disturbing.

I would definitely arm myself, no f**king joke.

Absolutely.  FYI for your mom,  Smith & Wesson makes a nice .357 magnum.  It's a large enough caliber to protect yourself, and small enough to fit your mom's purse.  Mine has no hammer or safety, so if ever in a bad situation it's as simple as "point and fire."  She might like that feature also.

Good for him for being in the program, but definately be on guard.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm sure all of this srs-faced gun talk is doing psychological wonders for him right now.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Insult by one of the more popular users here.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 09, 2010, 03:55:01 PM
I don't think his situation is something to joke about, drugs do irrepairable damage to people's brains.  My husband died from mixing pain pills with alcohol, after years of horrible actions he did not even remember doing while influenced.

Seriously, he and his mother need to call the police and be extremely careful.  No joke.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Sorry to hear about your husband and the situation you were in  :(

And even though I didn't see anything at all wrong with what I'd posted, I've deleted it anyway because that's the kind of guy I am.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 09, 2010, 04:35:32 PM
O_o who was it you can tell me via PM

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 09, 2010, 04:50:01 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Dec 09, 2010, 04:35:32 PM
O_o who was it you can tell me via PM
The answer is in the curious facts thread. I wouldn't post it here cause I might be wrong but :P

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, everyone for sure read his posts, so it's not secret... Space Sweeper, the owner of the biggest ego here...

Vulhala

Vulhala

keylight, I think you're overreacting slightly. I'm sure he'll remove it when he's back online though.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Maybe... Just maybe...

For me it's the next proof that I don't fit here and that I shouldn't try to be here. Never.

Maybe for you it's funny, those shitty jokes. For me it's not.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Don't worry Key he is just messing with you and yah I get how you could be upset he annoys me to sometimes

keylight-di

keylight-di

Did he quoted your post, editing them and adding some shitty comments? Geez, it's against the law. Or maybe I'm wrong and there are no rules and everyone can write everything, pretending that I can write this... This shit...
I have no words how offensive it's for me... just no words.

And for sure my being here has no sense.

I just don't get it...

And everything I hear now it's that I overreact... nice and thanks.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm not even going to begin telling you how ridiculous that post is keylight. He made a joke and you took it the wrong way. He didn't break any laws. As I said I'm sure he'll delete it when he next logs in. Quit with the hissy-fit already.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I have seen a few members edit other peoples post in the past to poke fun at them or make a joke but no you're not over reacting... Sweeps just needs to be hit with a bat that should straighten him out...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed