What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,546 times)

Nope

Nope

Parents fighting again.  :(

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: shobidoo on Dec 07, 2010, 03:23:30 AM

I'm sorry my friend, I understand how you feel.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Man Im sorry the days are treating you so badly dude, I mean damn. Did you piss off a cult or something?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Certain members are starting to annoy me...

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 07, 2010, 06:46:41 AM
which are?  ???

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

lets not give names... I dont want to be banned

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

OK. (I can most likely guess them anyways)

Anyways sorry you feel like that.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Dec 07, 2010, 06:46:41 AM

i'll punch em in the eye

also, i keep spending too much money on myself at the moment, i blame all the pre-christmas sales i'm going to be broke come rent-day! :( also, most of my money is going on games, which i can only play one at a time anyway! :-\

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

The rain ruined a perfectly good day. A stinkin hot day, but a walk would have been a gratious oppurtunity to see friends I haven't seen in ages.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: AvatarIII on Dec 07, 2010, 10:27:50 AM
.....also, most of my money is going on games, which i can only play one at a time anyway! :-\

I hardly ever buy games nowadays unless I know I'm gonna get it for a long time eg CoD. I use Boomerang for all the rest. You should check them out. Way cheaper than Lovefilm.

so you have lovefilm for movies and boomerang for games?

i never buy games full price unless i really want them. all the games i'm buying are in really good offers and sales. but the problem is volume rather than price. i still have about 5 games i bought preowned in the summer i haven't properly touched yet :( also i'm still halfway through dead space and a couple of hours into bioshock, and all sorts of other stuff

Vulhala

Vulhala

Yeah I have both but I no longer use LoveFilm for games because they're a rip off.

Quote from: Vulhala on Dec 07, 2010, 11:57:03 AM
Yeah I have both but I no longer use LoveFilm for games because they're a rip off.

yeah i suppose having a game waste a whole rental slot you could be watchung movies and sending them back instantly, that's why i only rarely rent games through lovefilm, maybe i'll decrease my package to the no-games one, and get the very basic package from boomerang

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

A dream I had left me with a paradox as of last night.

You see its rare for me to have a dream that doesn't make sense, now this dream made complete sense in the terms of reality physics and science. So it was like real life like most of my dreams. Anyways the ending of it left me with a paradox.

The mystery isn't making me really unhappy its what happened to cause it that is. I guess I'll never really know an answer but just somthing to spin around my head i guess until I fully wake up and forget.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Damn. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed