What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,397 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I miss BSG.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Lie on Sep 15, 2010, 10:15:33 PM
I Missed SGU.

Didn't think it started until the weekend?

Just got my 6 month letter from work letting me know they probably wont keep me on. Nice to know the department cares about all the work and effort that's been put in. I kinda can't be arsed with it anymore. Just had a look for some new stuff to apply for and there's absolutely zilch on there.

Vulhala

Vulhala

That's shit mate. Lot's of public sector jobs are under threat at the mo. I know quite a few mates who are going to be binned shortly.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

My inner Jew and inner Halo fan are still battling over getting or not getting Reach

Vulhala

Vulhala

Let the Halo fan win. The Jew can have a good moan about it afterwards  :D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Yeah but my inner Jew is stronger in me than most people. It's how I held onto like 300 bucks for two years.. and also how I'm so damn good at Monopoly.

but then again my Halo fan has existed since the first game on Xbox and I spent many hours playing it online on the PC version. hmm..

The fight continues

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sink full of pots when I get in.  :(

First Blood

First Blood

A teacher I knew in high school was hit and killed by an elderly driver yesterday.  :(

Nope

Nope

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 16, 2010, 09:46:02 PM
A teacher I knew in high school was hit and killed by an elderly driver yesterday.  :(
Im sorry to hear that First Blood. Best of luck to the family. Hope your not taking it to hard.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I'm sorry to hear that.

It's not teenagers you have to watch out for, it's old people who can't f**king see, and are too damn senile to realize there's other people around them.

First Blood

First Blood

Thanks guys.

Yeah, he was out jogging and the woman blew the red light and struck him.

chupacabras acheronsis

shouldn't driver licences expire after some age?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I completely forgot it was dress-down day at work. Hope I'm not the only one all formal.

As for elderly drivers...should be banned IMHO.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I guess you were friends with the teacher then? I know how you feel. I was really fond of one of my social studies teachers in my junior and senior years. I was more or less her assistant. I'd help her plan on what world studies the class should study and other stuff. She shot herself 2 years after i graduated. I went to her memorial service  :-\

The Captain

The Captain

At work today I had to have a talk with one of the junior chefs (a bit of a dressing down) because basically he just wasn't getting the food prepared ready in time. Anyway, I took him into one of the meeting rooms. Now this meeting room has a couple of filing racks in it. So we're there, I'm telling this guy he's got to put more effort in, I'm about half way through my speech when one of the waiters comes wondering around from one of the filing racks. I was pretty mad because what the hell is a waiter doing hiding in a meeting room in the small office area, hiding behind filing racks when he's supposed to be waiting tables? So I ask him and he just grins a stupid grin and gives a little idiotic laugh. I was so furious I so nearly took a swing at him. Just yelled at him to get the hell out. Man that pissed me off! Little merde was bunking off work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed