What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,518 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 27, 2010, 01:22:11 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 27, 2010, 01:11:04 AM
Being reminded Sarah Palin still exists...

When I read that, there was a crash of thunder outside. :D

:D

VEF214

VEF214

Mentioning Sarah Palin always reminds me of these two songs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgNON4c_04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUHs-OiivtY

XD  ;D

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Aaaah... Let's see, my day was going great until I went to the Mikado Japanese Restaurant today. And Mikado is my favorite place to eat, but there was this waitress there whom I have been trying to hook up with for a while now, and she doesn't have a boyfriend either since she told me that she doesn't. Cute Chinese girl, very petite. She and I have exchanged phone numbers and I've called her a few times, hoping to get a call back, and she doesn't return my calls-- hasn't, for weeks. I call her at least once every two weeks or so.

So I see her again sometime ago, and she said she lost my number and I give it to her again. So that was shot number 2 and she said she'd call me. Well, I wait and no calls have come in.

So.. today, I see her again and I wave hello to her, hoping to get her attention.. Not a glance back. So that was the general sign to me that she just wasn't interested any longer.

That just dampened my day.

-Rakai'Thwei

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd find a new restaurant to go to dude. That could get awkward.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2010, 09:51:33 PM

Yeah, I'm just gonna be feeling weird going to that Mikado restaurant.. I suppose I can go to the other one where she doesn't work so I can just enjoy myself and the food without feeling awkward.

-Rakai'Thwei

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's handy then. Is Mikado's a chain?

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2010, 09:56:32 PM
That's handy then. Is Mikado's a chain?

Yeah, albeit a small chain in New Jersey.

-Rakai'Thwei

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

There we are then! Least you can still visit another place with the same food you always loved without the awkwardness.  There is a girl at my local Wimpys who looks like a slightly older and slightly curvier Miley Cyrus. But it's alright, I just look and let someone else have a go, I don't think the Mrs would appreciate it.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Yeah that's true, I suppose! And if there is one thing I can say, despite being rejected: I can say that I tried.

-Rakai'Thwei

Lie

Lie

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 27, 2010, 09:50:34 PM
Aaaah... Let's see, my day was going great until I went to the Mikado Japanese Restaurant today. And Mikado is my favorite place to eat, but there was this waitress there whom I have been trying to hook up with for a while now, and she doesn't have a boyfriend either since she told me that she doesn't. Cute Chinese girl, very petite. She and I have exchanged phone numbers and I've called her a few times, hoping to get a call back, and she doesn't return my calls-- hasn't, for weeks. I call her at least once every two weeks or so.

So I see her again sometime ago, and she said she lost my number and I give it to her again. So that was shot number 2 and she said she'd call me. Well, I wait and no calls have come in.

So.. today, I see her again and I wave hello to her, hoping to get her attention.. Not a glance back. So that was the general sign to me that she just wasn't interested any longer.

That just dampened my day.

-Rakai'Thwei

All I can say is think of the long term effect of dating someone at one of your fav eating out places. If you were to break up with her you would forever wonder if theres gonna be spit in your food, and you wouldn't be about to pay by card either.  :D

On a realistic note you should say "Look I like you and I like this restaurant I don't want to have any kind of falling out over this." with that you have her attention then go on to say "Can I ask you why you don't want to go out with me." never pass up an opportunity for personal growth. After you hear her out just say "That's fine, I hope that we can still be friends" the still is important you have to lay it down that you believe that your friends with her. That way you end up in the friendship zone theres nothing there for you relationship wise but you can still talk to her, and you never know she might take a shine to you one of these days but I'm saying this to you as a friend; Dont hold your breath.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

My terminator dvd orders, won't come till next week, I was hoping for tomorrow,

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 27, 2010, 09:55:48 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2010, 09:51:33 PM

Yeah, I'm just gonna be feeling weird going to that Mikado restaurant.. I suppose I can go to the other one where she doesn't work so I can just enjoy myself and the food without feeling awkward.

-Rakai'Thwei

This reminded me of a Seinfeld episode.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2010, 10:00:43 PM
There we are then! Least you can still visit another place with the same food you always loved without the awkwardness.  There is a girl at my local Wimpys who looks like a slightly older and slightly curvier Miley Cyrus. But it's alright, I just look and let someone else have a go, I don't think the Mrs would appreciate it.

I just heard this quote at work this week "Married men who like to flirt with girls are like dogs who chase cars..they don't really want to catch one...they just enjoy barking at the wheels"  ;) :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol. I don't even flirt. I can just appreciate a pretty face.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Aug 28, 2010, 03:49:50 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 27, 2010, 10:00:43 PM

I just heard this quote at work this week "Married men who like to flirt with girls are like dogs who chase cars..they don't really want to catch one...they just enjoy barking at the wheels"  ;) :D

and when they finally jump at it they get their heads crushed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed