What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,502 times)

BANE

BANE

I am unhappy because I don't live in England...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 24, 2010, 10:16:36 AM
You must be used to that if you work at the Job Center mate  :D

Unfortunately. Lol. And I'm the kind one who tells 'em so they don't get in any bother the next time.  ::) And how do I get thanked?

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 24, 2010, 10:19:16 AM
I used to be a member there, nice bunch then again I guess everyone's nice when nothing like this is happening though there comments are unfair and very disrespectful.

You can see where I'm coming from? They stole our content and have the nerve to complain about the actions their host took when we put in a formal complaint.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2010, 10:47:14 AM
I used to be a member there, nice bunch then again I guess everyone's nice when nothing like this is happening though there comments are unfair and very disrespectful.

You can see where I'm coming from? They stole our content and have the nerve to complain about the actions their host took when we put in a formal complaint.
I see exactly where you're coming from, Corporal Hicks. As a Site Staff member on that site, I know exactly where you're coming from. Let me tell you, 3/4 of the members there can't even spell their own names. I know what the administrator did, and I know what the proper consequences are. Personally, I would have been glad no money was involved (i.e fines), becaue that would have been my fear. I think he got lazy. No excuse, I know, but he was genuinely sorry. Doesn't really excuse what he did though, and I delete the majority of posts that bashed both you and AvP Galaxy (becuase personally, I consider both yourself and Galaxy to be top notch in the AvP community, sites and site staff which most websites can look up to).

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If there's something worse than fans attacking a film, it's fans attacking other fans.
God do I hate this ::)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 24, 2010, 10:52:21 AM
I see exactly where you're coming from, Corporal Hicks. As a Site Staff member on that site, I know exactly where you're coming from. Let me tell you, 3/4 of the members there can't even spell their own names. I know what the administrator did, and I know what the proper consequences are. Personally, I would have been glad no money was involved (i.e fines), becaue that would have been my fear. I think he got lazy. No excuse, I know, but he was genuinely sorry. Doesn't really excuse what he did though, and I delete the majority of posts that bashed both you and AvP Galaxy (becuase personally, I consider both yourself and Galaxy to be top notch in the AvP community, sites and site staff which most websites can look up to).

Glad to hear it. That's the idea. I came from a small site/community like that. I know the hard work it takes and I'm proud of the level we've got to here. It hasn't been a quick thing. Anyway, I had to get my 2 cents in but I should probably leave it be. Nothing I can say would change their minds.

Lie

Lie

Just found out that Lar'ja Thwei got banned, he had some awesome pictures.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2010, 10:47:14 AM
Yeah definatley, it's basically plagiarism what they did isn't it? Thats just wrong, though I haven't read what the admin put so it would be wrong of me to say anything else about it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pretty much. It's content theft. He's just complaining about how AvPG had him "illegally shut down" and how his website is now enemies with ours. All pretty childish stuff.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I'm looking forward to the C&D letter from Fox now  ;D

VEF214

VEF214

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 24, 2010, 10:22:35 AM

I do.  ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: BLAIN on Aug 24, 2010, 10:22:35 AM

You live in Wales though. Close enough  :D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 24, 2010, 02:43:30 PM
I'm looking forward to the C&D letter from Fox now  ;D

All the comments have been removed from their forum now.  :P Looks like its going to PM. This'll be fun.  :P

chupacabras acheronsis

@Space Sweeper and BLAIN

you guys, dont do that, its not a smart move.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Right, it's over. He'll be apologizing publicly for the comments and the misinformation and I'm dropping it. Suppose that should do in the happy thread.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 24, 2010, 04:22:54 PM
@Space Sweeper and BLAIN

you guys, dont do that, its not a smart move.
Don't do what?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed