What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,834,342 times)

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jul 25, 2012, 03:23:47 AM
Quote from: RiddleMeTheus on Jul 24, 2012, 08:21:21 PM
Don't let people like that get to you.  The people who think they are better than others never really are.  One day they will suffer a huge burst to their ego and nobody will be around to stroke it for them.  People like that don't stay popular forever.  And when it happens you can go, "Yup!" ;)

Thanks for the mood booster.  :)

Yeah, that cheered me up to. :)

And what the f**k is going above us, EEV2650?

Prime113

Prime113

An old friend of mine took his own life last night

Elliott

Elliott

Quote from: Prime113 on Jul 25, 2012, 07:23:04 PM

oh shit

You okay, bro?

I'm sorry that happened.  :(

Prime113

Prime113

Yeah, I'm doin OK. We hadn't talked in a few years, but he was always a kind soul. He just got married a few months back, and he has an unborn child.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Jesus...

Quote from: Prime113 on Jul 25, 2012, 07:29:21 PM
Yeah, I'm doin OK. We hadn't talked in a few years, but he was always a kind soul. He just got married a few months back, and he has an unborn child.

This just makes it even more f**ked up.

Vickers

Vickers

Sorry to hear what happened, Prime. :( His family must be absolutely distraught.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Wasting my f**king time playing ME3 only to have the damn server shut down!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Lord, man... incredibly saddened to hear this.

I really hope you're okay during all of this, my thoughts are with you and your friend's family and other companions.

chupacabras acheronsis

just what set him off? was he depressed before?

Prime113

Prime113

Thank you, guys. I'm doing OK. I can't imagine how is family feels right now, though.

I am not sure what set him off. I haven't talked to any of the family members yet, and I feel I should give them as much space as possible. We ran into each other a few months back, which had been the first time we'd talked since in, like, 4 years. He told me that he had gotten married, and that they just found out that his wife was pregnant. Then we shared some old football memories, and went out separate ways. He just seemed happy.

Nightmare Asylum

Glad you're doing alright Prime. Really terrible situation, I'll keep him and his family in my thoughts.

Cvalda

Vepariga

Vepariga

got the flu no thanks to my younger brother sharing it with the house. pisses me right off! I had things to do this weekend that I've had to cancel all due to him not being considerate. /rage.

First Blood

ShadowPred

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed