What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,834,247 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

inb4 recboard drama queen of the year

/actuallyissomedrunkenc**t

Vickers

Vickers

Sweeps, you and Cvalda are still awesome in my books.  So you made some poor judgement but I know neither of you were out to harm anybody.  Honestly, water under the bridge.  The prank was put an end to before it got out of hand so there's no hard feelings. :)

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jun 27, 2012, 11:32:17 AM
What the f**k is this shit? Recreational Area's circlejerks turned into dramas? Holy shit, Aeus was actually right about this place... The son of a bitch was right.

Umm what?  You realise which thread you're in right?  If you want to avoid "drama," stay out of this thread.  Besides, there's no real drama anyway.  Some people were a little disappointed because of a prank but that prank wasn't intended to get out of hand.  It's done and dusted.  Cvalda and Sweeps apologised and the prank was over as soon as it started.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 27, 2012, 11:50:37 AM
Honestly, water under the bridge. 
Nailed it.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What the f**k is this shit? Recreational Area's circlejerks turned into dramas? Holy shit, Aeus was actually right about this place... The son of a bitch was right.

Yea... wut? There be minor drama so what? At least we don't go out of my way to compensate for a short coming in such a manner, what other reason could there possibly be? Even mastermoon is better than that.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Sweeps and Cvalda,your still great people in my books. I know you guys never ment any harm in having some fun. Like Vickers said,water under the bridge. /manhug.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote/manhug

Yes! Bro-hugs all round guys!  :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Press B to brohug

or melee

whatever, synchronized it all looks the same.

Spoiler
;-; lub yuh.
[close]

Prime113

Prime113

:'( Really?

Awesome!

First Blood

First Blood

Y'know. I asked Cvalda if there was some inside joke going on between you two on MSN. Because her posts looked a little odd, like her favorite tv shows, LOST, BSG and Duck Dodgers. :laugh:

Oh well. It was only for some shits n' gigs. Don't know why some people are getting a little upset over it.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 27, 2012, 11:50:37 AM
Sweeps, you and Cvalda are still awesome in my books.  So you made some poor judgement but I know neither of you were out to harm anybody.  Honestly, water under the bridge.  The prank was put an end to before it got out of hand so there's no hard feelings. :)

Umm what?  You realise which thread you're in right?  If you want to avoid "drama," stay out of this thread.  Besides, there's no real drama anyway.  Some people were a little disappointed because of a prank but that prank wasn't intended to get out of hand.  It's done and dusted.  Cvalda and Sweeps apologised and the prank was over as soon as it started.

I know what thread I'm in. But things used to be different here...

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 27, 2012, 12:11:38 PM

Yea... wut? There be minor drama so what? At least we don't go out of my way to compensate for a short coming in such a manner, what other reason could there possibly be? Even mastermoon is better than that.

Wasn't trying to sound agressive or anything. I guess I've been here since way before you arrived and you still don't fully understand me at times. :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nah, I get you, bro.

Aeus wasn't right though, because he didn't believe in anything. The man was a nihilist, Donnie.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 27, 2012, 01:00:25 PM
Nah, I get you, bro.

Aeus wasn't right though, because he didn't believe in anything. The man was a nihilist, Donnie.

I know you get me, bro. I was talking to Rich... :P

And Aeus was pretty much our local Joker. He loved chaos. :D

Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Jun 27, 2012, 01:04:57 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 27, 2012, 01:00:25 PM
Nah, I get you, bro.

I know you get me, bro. I was talking to Rich... :P
I know that you know, just letting you know that I know, just so you know, bro. :3

Vickers

Vickers

I understand, Scar, and I don't think anybody here likes drama.  But every forum is bound to have it's share, even if unintentional.  Besides, it wasn't a huge issue anyway.  It blew over really quickly.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jun 27, 2012, 12:11:38 PM

Wasn't trying to sound agressive or anything. I guess I've been here since way before you arrived and you still don't fully understand me at times. :P
[/quote]

Technically I've been around since 2007.

It's not like we like drama, shit happens.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed