What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,834,944 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 26, 2012, 09:04:23 PM
But tell her how you really feel, Bat Chain.

Bat Chain Puller

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sweeps left Xbox Live

Prime113

Prime113

Sweeper, what the f**k, dude?!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I'm sorry.

But you all have Cvalda now. Imagine how awesome that will be!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 26, 2012, 11:15:38 PM
I'm sorry.

But you all have Cvalda now. Imagine how awesome that will be!

Meh, I think i'd have more fun scraping my head against a cheese grater.  ;D

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Sweeper leaving Xbox live made me sad face.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Hey, it even came with an active Netflix subscription!  :)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 27, 2012, 02:54:18 AM
So I don't normally post in this thread (for good reason), but I've been pretty torn up over this the past couple weeks and I really don't have anyone else to talk to about it, so heregoes...

Couple weeks ago I tried on one of Jessica's dresses as a joke. lulz, etc. Except it felt... right. I felt really comfortable--it was the strangest feeling. Granted, I was pretty drunk when I did it, but it still made an impression. For days afterward I kept coming back to it. So when I had the chance I snuck another one and tried it on.

And it still felt really nice. Very calming, I don't know. I liked the way I looked in it and I liked the way I felt in it. I'm not gay at all or anything. I love women, especially Jessica.

I don't know what's wrong with me. :(

Maybe just a experimental phase, I have to admit a few years ago one of my aunts had a really nice old 18th centruy style dress with the frills lol..I tried it on with the lil hat and everything,felt exciting :P but I'm not gay either,was just my curiosity.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 27, 2012, 03:22:43 AM
Nothing at all. This isn't something to get down on yourself over; self discovery happens in many ways, and though it may seem odd at first (and some more ignorant people might call it 'unnatural'), if it feels right for you, then so be it.

Sounds like this is from experience?

:3

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

What the hell is wrong with you Sweeps?!

There is nothing to be ashamed about, remove those damn sad emoticons.

Also Sweeps. Loving Jess, and trying on her clothes, and liking it...it's happened before, you aren't the first or the last. I've heard this story too many times, and I can't even begin to tell you how normal it is for this to happen.

Also, Elysium upset me for how poor it was.

Vickers

Vickers

So I don't normally post in this thread (for good reason), but I've been pretty torn up over this the past couple weeks and I really don't have anyone else to talk to about it, so heregoes...

Couple weeks ago I tried on one of Jessica's dresses as a joke. lulz, etc. Except it felt... right. I felt really comfortable--it was the strangest feeling. Granted, I was pretty drunk when I did it, but it still made an impression. For days afterward I kept coming back to it. So when I had the chance I snuck another one and tried it on.

And it still felt really nice. Very calming, I don't know. I liked the way I looked in it and I liked the way I felt in it. I'm not gay at all or anything. I love women, especially Jessica.

Sweeps, there is nothing wrong with you.  Anybody who knows you will know you're not gay.  Just because you wear dresses sometimes, it doesn't make you gay.  And vice versa... just because somebody else is gay, it doesn't mean they will wear dresses.

People are complex creatures (well many of us anyway).  And I consider myself a very open-minded person.  We don't know what internal struggles others might be going through.  We don't know their circumstances.  We don't know how their mind works.  And if they feel a certain way, should they pretend to feel something else?  Yet so many are quick to judge others before they even give it much thought.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 27, 2012, 06:00:44 AM
Elysium upset me for how poor it was.

:( Not that this will make up for a poor story but did it live up to its hype regarding the visuals?  I know you're probably not allowed to say anything pertaining to the story.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vickers on Jun 27, 2012, 06:03:32 AM

Sweeps, there is nothing wrong with you.  Anybody who knows you will know you're not gay.  Just because you wear dresses sometimes, it doesn't make you gay.  And vice versa... just because somebody else is gay, it doesn't mean they will wear dresses.

People are complex creatures (well many of us anyway).  And I consider myself a very open-minded person.  We don't know what internal struggles others might be going through.  We don't know their circumstances.  We don't know how their mind works.  And if they feel a certain way, should they pretend to feel something else?  Yet so many are quick to judge others before they even give it much thought.

QFFT

Quote For f**king Truth

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 27, 2012, 06:00:44 AM
What the hell is wrong with you Sweeps?!

There is nothing to be ashamed about, remove those damn sad emoticons.

Also Sweeps. Loving Jess, and trying on her clothes, and liking it...it's happened before, you aren't the first or the last. I've heard this story too many times, and I can't even begin to tell you how normal it is for this to happen.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Goddamn.

We can't do this anymore.

These people are just too... good.

Spoiler
*pulls off mask*
Spoiler

It was me all along. It has been since yesterday.

And Cvalda was actually Sweeps. Also since yesterday. And none of you noticed. Fail.

We were playing an evil joke this evening to see y'all clutch your pearls in bigotry. You failed us.
In the nicest possible way, of course.

No, Sweeper isn't into dresses.
No, he isn't going to eventually have a sex change.
And neither am I.
Though I expect if this scheme had progressed further, me turning into a man would have really made the claws come out for some of you.

Shame on you.
[close]
[close]

<3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed