What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,807 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

From BCP's message, it sounds like Cvalda left the place.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thought so. Hope she comes back though. :'(

Vakarian

Vakarian

I asked her that last night if she would. And her exact words were "Nope, I'm done."

Who knows, she's been going through a lot of stuff lately...

Eva

Eva

I'm pretty speechless right now... I don't get it all, I can't make any sense of it....  :'(

Prime113

Prime113

:'(

Yes, Cvalda leaving is what we all were referring to. Pretty much sucks.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It cannot be. :'(

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well f**k D:

Bat Chain Puller

The light that burns twice as bright burns only half as long.

Perhaps this is more of an Alien 3 molten lead swan dive than my last allegory. Either way, she'll be back. Whether cloned from blood samples or flattered out of retirement by the Princess Diana-esque outcry of Cvalcoholics.  :laugh:

Spoiler
Her personality dictates that she'll be logged-out reading these lamentations. It's like watching your own funeral. Who doesn't want to know who cries and who says what about you after you're gone?  ;)
[close]

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Jun 11, 2012, 07:31:05 PM
Spoiler
Her personality dictates that she'll be logged-out reading these lamentations. It's like watching your own funeral. Who doesn't want to know who cries and who says what about you after you're gone?  ;)
[close]
Bang.

First Blood

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well from what I've gathered Cvalda is gone.  :-\

Well, on the bright side I've left about 3-4 times in total, there is a chance she'll come back. Why? Because I came back multiple times.

Topazora

Topazora

unless they're banned, they always come back. 

Eva

Eva

I hope you guys are right...  :'(

Well, if this happens to be the last post I'll ever post here directed to her, I'd better make it count...

Spoiler
[close]

Vakarian

Vakarian

Life... :-\

"I could live within the spectre of death if it meant leaving behind a legacy, a piece of me. But now...Now I've got nothing. In a few minutes I'll be dead and I won't feel the pain anymore, the pain of knowing that I couldn't...

...that I couldn't even save her.
"

Cap. Fitzgerald

ooh You play Inversion?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed