What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,822 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Get some rest and try not to be so hard on yourself. If you're being an asshole, someone will eventually let you know. If not, you're probably just being overly self-conscious. ;)

Vepariga

Vepariga

I had some paper mache masks I was drying out in the yard today. I started playing some Old Republic and forgot about them and it started raining. By the time I recalled them it was too late...a soggy mess and me like this..

:( back to scratch.

Quote from: Vakarian on Apr 24, 2012, 07:44:25 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 24, 2012, 07:32:30 PM
Quote from: Vakarian on Apr 24, 2012, 04:26:25 PM
I think somebody spiked my drink last night  ???

Did you wake up in a bathtub full of ice? Any incision marks on your torso?  :laugh:

I woke up with my underwear on sideways lol, all I can remember is taking a shit load of shots, about 3 jagerbombs, 4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice, and another 4 of Strongbow, and god knows what else. I also remember waking up next to the toilet in my hotel at somepoint lol. And I wasn't violated in anyway...so f**k Knows.

sounds like you just got drunk to me... although smirnoff ice is prime spike bait.

Terx2

Terx2

I have insomnia and a f**king cold. Coughing hurts my chest. My body wants to rest but my mind won't let it :(

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 26, 2012, 09:49:59 AM
I had some paper mache masks I was drying out in the yard today. I started playing some Old Republic and forgot about them and it started raining. By the time I recalled them it was too late...a soggy mess and me like this..
http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i459/the19thhistory/Nopleaseno/TearyTen.gif

:( back to scratch.
Shit man, that sucks. Sorry for ya.  :(

Vakarian

Vakarian

Not having ciggarettes is so hard! All my friends still smoke, and when I was abroad you could get whole sleeves for less than 20 quid!

I should have quit next week  :laugh:

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: AvatarIII on Apr 26, 2012, 12:53:59 PM
Quote from: Vakarian on Apr 24, 2012, 07:44:25 PM
Quote from: coolbreeze on Apr 24, 2012, 07:32:30 PM
Quote from: Vakarian on Apr 24, 2012, 04:26:25 PM
I think somebody spiked my drink last night  ???

Did you wake up in a bathtub full of ice? Any incision marks on your torso?  :laugh:

I woke up with my underwear on sideways lol, all I can remember is taking a shit load of shots, about 3 jagerbombs, 4 bottles of Smirnoff Ice, and another 4 of Strongbow, and god knows what else. I also remember waking up next to the toilet in my hotel at somepoint lol. And I wasn't violated in anyway...so f**k Knows.

sounds like you just got drunk to me... although smirnoff ice is prime spike bait.

Yeah you cant taste anything if something is put in it.I was spiked once,it wasn't nice when i found out after drinking my pint,but 20 minutes later I began to have fun.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Vakarian on Apr 26, 2012, 05:38:35 PM
Not having ciggarettes is so hard! All my friends still smoke, and when I was abroad you could get whole sleeves for less than 20 quid!

I should have quit next week  :laugh:

Resisting the urge is the hardest thing to overcome. It's even harder when it's addictive.

First Blood

First Blood

The Avengers thread. I want to click it, but I can't. Not anymore at least.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 27, 2012, 09:27:31 PM

Rest assured that the movie is well worth the wait at least. :)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Don't do it! There are so many spoiler tags in there now it will be hard to resist the temptation. I was struggling not to click the spoilers. I got out just in time!

Eva

Eva

The only thing you are missing right now, is about 137 of these
Spoiler
  :laugh:
[close]

It sucks that you US people have to wait another week... and the same when Prometheus opens...

Shasvre

Shasvre

What the heck, I thought Prometheus would open on June 1st in the US as well. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

Went in there when I first signed in and seen spoiler tag after spoiler tag. Figured now is the time to get out and not go near it until next Friday. Hell, the after credits scene was ruined already. Time to avoid as much as possible. :P

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Apr 27, 2012, 09:36:04 PM
What the heck, I thought Prometheus would open on June 1st in the US as well. :-\
31th of May here.
Dont worry neighbour, I'll pm you a complete synopsis of the plot and whatever surprises there are on the 31th, and I'll title the pm something like... 'News: Avengers sequel greenlit and it will be filmed entirely in Sweden'  :P ;)

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 27, 2012, 09:36:21 PM
Went in there when I first signed in and seen spoiler tag after spoiler tag. Figured now is the time to get out and not go near it until next Friday. Hell, the after credits scene was ruined already. Time to avoid as much as possible. :P
Don't worry about that after credits scene getting spoiled. There are so many great character interactions and cues in the film that you don't know about. Those are the moments you will cherish, I suspect  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed