What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,360 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 09, 2012, 11:50:07 PM
... why doesn't anyone clean their own room?
Chaos lives in my room, and it always shall. Always!

Quote from: osiris. on Mar 11, 2012, 06:34:15 AM
The fact that i feel like my body is finally dying!
Oh man.  :-[ Can you elaborate?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I pulled a muscle in the back of my neck from fooling around.

Topazora

Topazora

you know, if it weren't for the fact that I have a 3:30pm to 12am shift, daylight saving's time would really put me off  >:(

Spoiler
I still hate it, changing the clocks around is not going to change how long its says light out!!! The rotation of the Earth doesn't care about our clocks!
[close]

r888

r888

My friend doesn't know what marvel is?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Topazora on Mar 12, 2012, 02:02:45 AM
you know, if it weren't for the fact that I have a 3:30pm to 12am shift, daylight saving's time would really put me off  >:(

Spoiler
I still hate it, changing the clocks around is not going to change how long its says light out!!! The rotation of the Earth doesn't care about our clocks!
[close]

This time it worked to my advantage lol

fry1236

fry1236

It's world war 3 in my classroom. 3 bitches are at each others throats constantly and on top of that, there are 4 guys that are complete immature , annoying little so and so's  >:( Ahhh, I just want to go up and bash all their heads in, and they think they're top shit ! c'mon grow up  >:( >:( :(

And my head hurts  :'(

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: r888 on Mar 12, 2012, 04:15:39 AM
what a lucky person they are  ;D

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: fry1236 on Mar 12, 2012, 05:51:45 AM
It's world war 3 in my classroom. 3 bitches are at each others throats constantly and on top of that, there are 4 guys that are complete immature , annoying little so and so's  >:( Ahhh, I just want to go up and bash all their heads in, and they think they're top shit ! c'mon grow up  >:( >:( :(

No bashing heads. Skin them, take their skulls, and let their spins dangle out the back of your JanSport backpack as an example to others.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Pn2501 on Mar 13, 2012, 04:08:00 AM
Quote from: r888 on Mar 12, 2012, 04:15:39 AM
what a lucky person they are  ;D

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 13, 2012, 04:55:02 AM
Quote from: fry1236 on Mar 12, 2012, 05:51:45 AM

No bashing heads. Skin them, take their skulls, and let their spins dangle out the back of your JanSport backpack as an example to others.

I guess that would be a warning to others...

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Ralph McQuarrie passed away on the 3rd.  He was a phenomenal artist and concept designer that worked on the original Star Wars trilogy, among many other projects. 

Prime113

Prime113

I feel so pathetic right now. I can't decide on anything. I was looking in the fridge earlier, and there was two options. It took me ten f**kin' minutes to decided which one to eat. Then, after I finally ate, I tried writing. I can't write anymore. I tried writing on an AvP fan-fic that's been in my head for awhile, and then I tried to write on the Original Property that I've been thinking about doing for months, and I failed.

Then, after I got tired of failing, I went to pick out a movie. It was between Underworld and Pitch Black. Again, it toke me about 10 minutes to decided which one I wanted to watch.

Ugghh, what the f**k is wrong with me?  :'(

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: Prime113 on Mar 13, 2012, 05:40:01 PM
I feel so pathetic right now. I can't decide on anything. I was looking in the fridge earlier, and there was two options. It took me ten f**kin' minutes to decided which one to eat. Then, after I finally ate, I tried writing. I can't write anymore. I tried writing on an AvP fan-fic that's been in my head for awhile, and then I tried to write on the Original Property that I've been thinking about doing for months, and I failed.

Then, after I got tired of failing, I went to pick out a movie. It was between Underworld and Pitch Black. Again, it toke me about 10 minutes to decided which one I wanted to watch.

Ugghh, what the f**k is wrong with me?  :'(

I fill the same way which being off school for spring break and having a few days off work...I dont know what to do with my self.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Very curious how a great day can suddenly get burned for the silliest of things.

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 13, 2012, 08:25:42 PM
Very curious how a great day can suddenly get burned for the silliest of things.

Awe, don't sweat the small stuff OZ  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed