What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,549 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 02, 2012, 04:37:52 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 02, 2012, 04:31:01 AM
Okay why the f**k did a mod or whoever delete one of my post that totally had nothing wrong with it. I don't want any of that "you didn't post anything" bullshit because I KNOW I did!

It was in the thread talking about whether or not that statue from Prometheus was of Wayland. I said something like "People, people, put a cowboy hat on the statue and it looks like me, if you get my meaning  :P". That's it, no swearing, not even a single image or video for that matter.

What in this f**king universe is wrong with that. I simply implied that the statue could just be any average face representing humanity or something. I'm getting sick of the idiot who deletes post that have nothing wrong with them and I know from previous talks I'm not the only one! I can tolerate stupid questions, I can tolerate lots of things, but this I will no longer tolerate.
Dude, calm the f**k down. It's just a little post, you act as if your essay just went missing. I've pressed the 'Post' button before and had nothing happen, hell, I've even seen them in a thread only to refresh and see nothing there, without anything wrong with the statement; no reason for a mod to delete it. It's just a thing. It's happened to many people before you.

I can't be a coincidence I looked at it all it's glory in the thread, it's not just over this one post either, there is a history and I talked about it with others long ago.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 02, 2012, 04:40:37 AM
i'd make the post again and again until said mod sent you a warning.

then we'll have a lead.
That's what I intend to do, if that doesn't work I'm going straight to one of the admins.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I deleted it. I was trying to calm the thread down, and had already deleted a load of spam. Your post, while trying to be funny, was unnecessary at the time. If you have a problem with it in future, I suggest you take it up with a Mod rather than throw your teddies out of the pram publicly. We'll be able to tell you in a second who deleted it.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

The mods know everything, even the cute yet vulnerable noises I make when I fall asleep at the laptop.

Don't worry about it dude, they definitely have their reasons and it isn't to piss you off.

Some threads have been pretty insane. :laugh:  I can share some blame, but it happens, I guess.

Just remember:

They are always watching.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 02, 2012, 02:29:43 PM
rather than throw your teddies out of the pram

It might get me fired, but I HAVE to use that line in a production meeting the next time one of the big-wigs flips out (like usual.) Of course for full effect I'll have to work on my English consonant clusters.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

They might do a another Toy Story.

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: DJ Pu$$yface on Mar 02, 2012, 08:12:56 PM
They might do a another Toy Story.
>.< they shouldn't, Toy Story ended on a good note and should stay that way
they have other good movies that they can continue, like the Incredibles, they should continue the Incredibles!

chupacabras acheronsis

they said there wont be an Incredibles 2 until theres a really good story.

there's always the comics.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 02, 2012, 09:36:12 PM
they said there wont be an Incredibles 2 until theres a really good story.
Good. That's one of my favorite Pixar movies, if not my very favorite.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Incredibles was great.

Whats a pram? ???

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 02, 2012, 09:40:38 PM
Incredibles was great.

Whats a pram? ???

I think you yanks call them carriages, there like little things you push small children in.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Sierra on Mar 02, 2012, 10:39:45 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 02, 2012, 09:40:38 PM
Incredibles was great.

Whats a pram? ???

I think you yanks call them carriages, there like little things you push small children in.

Or strollers.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Or 'Fanny Packs.'

I think.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Vulhala on Mar 02, 2012, 10:42:57 PM
Or 'Fanny Packs.'

I think.

Fanny packs are those things that go around your waist.

First Blood

Vakarian

Vakarian

Reminds me of a conversation with Vulhala last night.

"She's got a fanny like a badly packed kebab."

Ah good times ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed