What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,651 times)

Lie

Lie

f**k!

I did the finally misson but Tali somehow died and I want her alive in my Mass Effect 3 story, So I have to go back to the beginning for my 4th playthrough! >:(

Well if anything it shows how good the game is. :(

Vakarian

Vakarian

That also happened with me, only solution is to save before the suicide mission, or at least until your past the 1st set of security doors. Make sure she is loyal, and you can send her back to the normandy with the saved crew (If you save them in time) to increase her chances of surivivng. Though i usually send Mordin back with them because he has a bigger death rate than Tali.

Did you not have a save game before the mission?

Lie

Lie

Sir, I love you. I saved before the part where you choose to send someone back with the crew.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Lie on Feb 26, 2012, 11:36:05 PM
Sir, I love you. I saved before the part where you choose to send someone back with the crew.

No worries man

Basher917

Basher917

My brother has been consumed by the internet, and i think his mental health is in danger.

Prime113

Prime113

I use to believe people get what they deserve. But, after today, I lost faith in that and many of the things I believe in. How does a stupid druggie-bitch who had two kids with another man while she was married, who does a terrible job at being a mother to those two children, deserve what she got today? While me and my father sacrifice everything to provide a good life for my little brother, get nothing?

So, if I go be a shitty person in life, I'm gonna get what I want? I should steal what she got, then I'll get something that I want, f**kin double prize, motherf**ker.

fry1236

fry1236

Quote from: Prime113 on Feb 27, 2012, 05:39:41 AM
I use to believe people get what they deserve. But, after today, I lost faith in that and many of the things I believe in. How does a stupid druggie-bitch who had two kids with another man while she was married, who does a terrible job at being a mother to those two children, deserve what she got today? While me and my father sacrifice everything to provide a good life for my little brother, get nothing?

So, if I go be a shitty person in life, I'm gonna get what I want? I should steal what she got, then I'll get something that I want, f**kin double prize, motherf**ker.

Whoa, thats not good. That happens to me all the time as well.

I feel like sh*t today, I woke up like sh*t and then a got a headache while playing sports  :-\ Play sports they say, it's really good for you they say.  ::)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

"Apes" getting robed the Visual Effects Oscar.

Lie

Lie

Went to seetec today for a computers workshop after I was on the computers as I finish up I turn round guess who's standing there... I don't even remember what we talked about something jobs related because all I was thinking about is how she was standing right up in my face, she tells me to come in again on Thursday for interview techniques. Now this is the part that was completely unnecessary at her desk she tells me to sit down then walks round and lean over her desk looking through books, and at the moment I realised how open her top suddenly was and how I wasn't just seeing cleavage but the full bra itself like a birds eye view of her topless basicly. I look away not 2 seconds before she looks up and I see the smile out of the corner of my eye.

Oh and to top it off I met a girl I punched at the registry office, she works there. :(

Vakarian

Vakarian

You don't go and be a shitty person Dylan, we make the best of who we are, its not fair but thats just life. Don't let the influence of other scumbags judge what kind of decent men you and your father are. I see this all the time in my area also, aside from taking a wrench and lodging it in their skulls, there isn't much we can do unfortunately but keep the others in our lives happy and grit our teeth and get on with it.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Just take it as closure and move on mate. Being nice in life gets you nowhere, but if I had to choose between that and thinking, "Jesus. I was actually a bit of a c**t." when I check out, I know which I'd prefer.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Breaking up with my girlfriend yesterday and now in the 28th hour of a bender!

Vulhala

Vulhala

If you're 28 hours into a bender and that makes you unhappy, you're doing it wrong.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

No thats making me happier  :laugh:

Lie

Lie

I can't romance Tali for some reason I'm gonna have to settle for Miranda. :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed