What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,935 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

caught my brother's cold

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

DB, I love your Noisy Boy avatar
So much

r888

r888

As a web designer you get clients that say I don't like that colour change it or change the design, you know I spent all night doing the site only to be told they don't like it change again ugh I hate this sometimes.

still the money is good

Prime113

Prime113

Bought a used copy of BF3, cus it was 17 bucks cheaper, but can't get online cus the code has already been redeemed.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Basher917 on Nov 05, 2011, 02:56:27 AM
There's a psycho stalking me and giving death threats to anyone I like or any girl that flirts with me

I warned you.!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

My aunt on my stepfather's side, a very sweet woman in her 50s, has terminal cancer. She probably won't survive the year.

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 04, 2011, 08:20:02 PM
Another young lad killed in Afghanistan. 21 years old. Been in the Army 8 months. Doesn't make the news because of Greece.

I'm disgusted beyond words right now.

it's sad but unfortunately death is a side effect of war, hell it's a side effect of life, you can't get upset every time someone who is "too young to die" dies, because you'd never stop crying

Requiem28

Requiem28

My sweet little German Shepard, Chiquita, got hit a by a car this morning.  She left us too soon.

We're going to miss her very much.

R.I.P my sweetheart.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Requiem28 on Nov 07, 2011, 03:34:31 PM
My sweet little German Shepard, Chiquita, got hit a by a car this morning.  She left us too soon.

We're going to miss her very much.

R.I.P my sweetheart.

My condolences. RIP

Topazora

Topazora

they're working on our patio with a jackhammer and my mom's sick.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Thank you, coolbreeze.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'm very sorry for that Requiem, I know how it feels when you lose a pet, and when the death was brutal it's even worse. You're right, too, too soon.  :-[

Beauty&Love

Beauty&Love

I'm so sorry to hear you lost your friend like that so soon it really  is not fair....but I'll say my little beauty prayers for you and I hope you have a good week and start feeling better soon.

BobGrill

BobGrill

I think I'm beginning to head into another depression. I haven't seen one of my closest friends in weeks because he has no cell phone, house phone, or internet service, so I have absolutely no way of contacting him. I would just take a ride over there, if I had my car right now. But even if I did I'd have no way of knowing if he's even home or not and if he's free.

Requiem28

Requiem28

I appreciate it, Beauty.  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed