What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,821 times)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 28, 2011, 07:11:39 PM
Well, I cried two days ago, I cried yesterday, and I cried today as she, my dog, passed away peacfully as I petted her head to sleep.

Sorry to hear that.

One of my dogs passed away last year on Boxing Day. It's tough, but you'll get through.

Signore Predatore

Rangers lost against Cardinals 9-10  >:(
Quote from: coolbreeze on Oct 28, 2011, 07:15:50 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 28, 2011, 07:11:39 PM
Well, I cried two days ago, I cried yesterday, and I cried today as she, my dog, passed away peacfully as I petted her head to sleep.

Sorry to hear that.

One of my dogs passed away last year on Boxing Day. It's tough, but you'll get through.
I'm sorry for your lost.  :'( That's a very sad story I hope you get well soon.  :)

r888

r888

My dog is sick

Cap. Fitzgerald

Threw up and there was a whole assembly about homecoming.
Ugh, I just want to stop thinking about it.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Not hearing anything from the girl i like. First we had good contact. but now it seems like she ignores me. pretty frustrating and confusing  ???

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: Snowdog on Oct 30, 2011, 12:43:13 AM
Not hearing anything from the girl i like. First we had good contact. but now it seems like she ignores me. pretty frustrating and confusing  ???
Don't let this discourage you, make sure you keep cofidence when you talk to her, women can be picky at times so just keep yourself at a personal best and don't get frustrated at them, that'll get you no where

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

BobGrill

BobGrill

People on this forum make me unhappy.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I f**ked up my arm and leg. I think I hit something when I was drunk but I didn't feel it until now.

Effectz

Effectz

Waking up with the most amazing hangover ever.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Man, but the shit you were saying last night was hilarious!

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Well I had return my copy of Ultimate Tenkaichi and get a new copy since it could be why it's not getting past the meter when I press the B button when Vegeta is crushing me. I even bought a new controller to make sure it's not the controller neither. Man this f**king sucks, I hate not finishing a game that you enjoy. Oh well after I beat Hero mode then I will likely sell my copy to pre-order Resident Evil: Raccoon City.

Looks like I have to wait next year for the next game  ::). It could be my Xbox but I doubt it!

Basher917

Basher917

some kid egged my house because i diddn't let him have more than one piece of that candy shit for halloween

chupacabras acheronsis

got to get up early... again. got to beg for a late extra test i didn't know i had to take. got to finish a pain in the ass of a math paper. got to borrow my PC becase someone else screwed up their WiFi configuration so bad even i ignore how to fix that shit. got only 30 minutes to lunch then go to physical evaluation in the worst possible hour to be under the sun before going back home again then making a trip to a very specific store because my dad "got a tip" to finally pick up that stupid new video card. then we gotta fix the fence, fix the LAN, fix the door, fix the shelfs...

to much things to do all of the sudden. i hate how nobody has time when i am actually doing f**kall, and just magically start to need me when im busy.

r888

r888

Working on my dayoff not good

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed