What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,825,860 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Can't find Moon anywhere  :-\

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 25, 2011, 03:35:43 PM

I had also problem with finding it. This movie wasn't very popular here (dunno why, it was the proof that people are stupid mostly), I bought it finally on  something like e-bay. Did you try this way?
I could borrow you mine, but I'm in Region 2. :( And I have only DVD... :(

Nightmare Asylum

I found it online, but I only buy stuff online as a last resort. If possible, I would much rather get stuff form a store. I still have one or two places left to check. Maybe I'll try those this weekend, and if not, online it is.

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's on Amazon, if you want to order online.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dmovies-tv&field-keywords=Moon&x=0&y=0

Edit: Just saw your last post there, Nightmare Asylum. Well, hope you find it. :)

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

A few users are being terribly annoying to everyone lately and make me wish they got banned.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 25, 2011, 03:53:50 PM
It's on Amazon, if you want to order online.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dmovies-tv&field-keywords=Moon&x=0&y=0

Edit: Just saw your last post there, Nightmare Asylum. Well, hope you find it. :)

Never ordered on Amazon before, so I'll probably go on ebay, but I just want to check in a couple more stores first, just to be sure.

To make matters worse, my District 9 Blu had the trailer in front of it. Way to rub it in my face :P ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I hope it didn't reveal too much of the plot. That was one of the great things the first time I saw it, not knowing what to expect or what was going to happen.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 25, 2011, 03:53:21 PM
I found it online, but I only buy stuff online as a last resort. If possible, I would much rather get stuff form a store. I still have one or two places left to check. Maybe I'll try those this weekend, and if not, online it is.

You are exactly oposite like me. I buy only via internet (even majority of my clothes ;D ). "Personal shopping" this is what can make me unhappy for very long time. I hate it. :)
But Amazon it's so good place, I used it many times and I prefer American Amazon, dunno why. ;D On-line shopping is very comfortable and nice if you are careful. And no people around... ;)

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Aug 25, 2011, 03:56:56 PM
A few users are being terribly annoying to everyone lately and make me wish they got banned.

Ekhm... ekhm... details...?
(why I always think that posts like this are about me...?  :-[ )

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Don't worry key, you're one of the finest people in here. ;)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Who? WHO?!

Spoiler
PM? ;D
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 25, 2011, 03:59:59 PM
I hope it didn't reveal too much of the plot. That was one of the great things the first time I saw it, not knowing what to expect or what was going to happen.

Thankfully it didn't tell me much, and I tried not to pay attention to it (I left it on in case any other trailers were interesting). To be honest, I don't really remember much of it.

I did read online that
Spoiler
Gerty doesn't turn evil
[close]
It was in a spoiler post on this site where some one was comparing it to Hal 9000 a bit, and I didn't think there would be much of a spoiler in the tag (I guess I as wrong). I'm not sure how big of a plot point that is, but that is the only thing I know about that movie. That, and that its mostly a one man show. :P

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Spoiler
It wouldn't be whom I'm thinking, is it?
[close]

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: keylight-di on Aug 25, 2011, 04:01:44 PM

Might be me, I've been really stressed lately and taking it out on everyone  :(

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Aug 25, 2011, 07:34:50 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Aug 25, 2011, 04:01:44 PM

Might be me, I've been really stressed lately and taking it out on everyone  :(

You?? No way, please... 
Everyone who would wish you be banned -> should be banned immediately. ;)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I was sick all night, been sick all day.  :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed