What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,253 times)

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Not sure. All I know is she is getting some pain killers.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Stuffed up alternator in my car cost $600AUD to fix. No new graphic card for me anytime soon  :(

What annoys me the most is I googled the problem and knew what it was, just wasnt sure and didnt have the voltage meter to test it. Could have fixed it myself for 1/3 the cost. You live you learn.

Looks like two minute noodles for me for the next week.

Lie

Lie

They got rid of the jagged teeth for the anime. :'(

Nightmare Asylum

Mono, I hope she's OK.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jun 15, 2011, 11:22:07 PM
My grandmother suddenly got pain on her chest and leg and had to be taken to the hospital.
Damn. Hope it's nothing serious.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

A peferation in her digestive tract. She is looking better though she won't be able to join us for my early birthday celebration. But we will go see her later this week. Tomorrow or the day after.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

George Romero broke his arm and won't be at the expo this weekend.

Worse, they've replaced him with Linda Blair.

As in The Exorcist's Linda Blair.

Spoiler

OH MY GOOOOOAAAAAAAAAH
[close]

my bicycle broke when i was cycling to work! the back wheel basically fell off, the quick release system sheared in half >:(

also i ordered a new phone but at the checkout i forgot to enter the voucher code which was the reason i ordered the phone in the first place!! (mega facepalm)

edit: apparently i filled in the order form wrong somehow so i have to reorder  >:( but good news, i can enter the voucher code this time!

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Won't be watching Insidious tonight after all. :(

Nope

Nope

Having to do more yard work.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

My friend decided to forget to change the sticker date thing on his car and because it takes forever to get the thing replaced I can't hang out with any of my friends today!
Sometimes I just want to jam his head in the steering wheel of his own van...

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Shobidoo on Jun 17, 2011, 04:33:33 PM
Having to do more yard work.

I feel your pain Shobidoo  :(.  That's why my yard is going mullet, taking the weeked off.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

A writing class for HCC won't let me take the class that I want since it took me that I need another credit for my writing class. What a load of crap, looks like I will never become a good writer now  :'(  >:(!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

At least two of the discs in a TZ set I got for my Grandma and Grandpa are defective and will not play, so we have to return the set.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Windy, warm weather today. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed