What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,835,386 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yes. That was quality.

Since then, though?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

P             O             P             U             L             R             I             T             Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKWgepGEZU8#

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 05, 2011, 12:30:08 AM
Popularity is spawned by quality.

Like CoD4.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Okay, what firearm inaccuracy did they have?  ::)

Please, grace us.

chupacabras acheronsis

Firearms is the lesser problem with the shitfest that is the current CoD games. Accuracy in general is not even the problem, is that they are unbalanced and poorly thought games.

instant regenerating health, nonsensical damage models, retarded stat system, ballistics of lasers that make it pretty much a heaven for camping sniper wannabes, magic armor, GRENADES... etc.

but accuracy is a problem too. it's not fair or logical that a guy sprints around the map with a 20kg gun aiming perfect shots, that two rifles of the same caliber and barrel length do wildly different damages and ranges, that the bullet spread is just an FX, that f**kING DESERT EAGLES are a valid choice of sidearms, and that kill streaks lets you f**k everyone up and there's no way to get around that.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

I liked the part where you shot bad guys.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You seem to be in a small minority of people that found any of those things 'game ruining'.

It seems more like you just don't like the series' mechanics in general... really, and I hate to say this, but you're sounding like an IGN commenter. Doesn't mean it wasn't a quality game.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 05, 2011, 01:00:27 AM
heaven for camping sniper wannabes,
Spoiler

[close]

chupacabras acheronsis

you are no sniper until you drag your dick through two Kilometers of dirt and rocks and do breath excercises every morning, brother.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

You're saying I'm not a real sniper, even though I played CoD?!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 05, 2011, 01:11:00 AM
you are no sniper until you drag your dick through two Kilometers of dirt and rocks and do breath excercises every morning, brother.
Sucks that it has to be the morning.  ;)

chupacabras acheronsis

I kno, rite?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 05, 2011, 01:17:26 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jun 05, 2011, 01:11:00 AM
Sucks that it has to be the morning.  ;)
I just got that after a few seconds. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's too f**king hot today.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Access exam to the superior professional formation module tomorrow. It's not very hard but I've had to study some stuff for the first time since I have never studied one of the subjects the exam is about. And that worries me. If I fail, there's another exam in September but passing it now would make me a really happy man. :)

keylight-di

keylight-di

I wish you good luck, my fingers crossed etc. ;) But seriously, scarhunter, I know...

Spoiler
You can do it!! Show them how amazing you are! :D
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed