What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,836,132 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Pn2501 on May 10, 2011, 06:20:19 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 10, 2011, 06:08:41 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 10, 2011, 05:58:29 AM
Well, gnite everyone.
Goodnight, Sweet Ponce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XL1m89nkk8#

It be my last name. PO-N-SE is the way it's pronounced in my language.

Does it still mean something along the lines of being a freeloader of horrible things, I think one was prostitution or something like that.

Anyway, what made me unhappy was that back home my computer screen has officially died. Yep, it's f**ked. No screen until early 2012, and even that's being too generous.

This on again off again hiatus is starting to annoy the hell out of me. I'll probably only be online here once a week, and even then it won't be longer than an hour or so, lame.

chupacabras acheronsis

aw man. sorry to hear that shadow.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 10, 2011, 08:41:06 PM
Quote from: Pn2501 on May 10, 2011, 06:20:19 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 10, 2011, 06:08:41 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 10, 2011, 05:58:29 AM
Well, gnite everyone.
Goodnight, Sweet Ponce.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XL1m89nkk8#

It be my last name. PO-N-SE is the way it's pronounced in my language.

Does it still mean something along the lines of being a freeloader of horrible things, I think one was prostitution or something like that.

Anyway, what made me unhappy was that back home my computer screen has officially died. Yep, it's f**ked. No screen until early 2012, and even that's being too generous.

This on again off again hiatus is starting to annoy the hell out of me. I'll probably only be online here once a week, and even then it won't be longer than an hour or so, lame.

It's pretty much a british equivalent of being called a faggot. Different spelling of course.

Just get a CRT, people throw them out bide you over till you get a new one.

i have a 17in tft that someone through out once, all it had was a loose connection, :D

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I tried to donate blood but I didn't have my State ID because I lost it and I tried to get a new one Monday but the state whatever was closed.  I took the time to get up early to make a good breakfast so my blood would be good for donating then got ready to go to the place were they give ma a new state ID only to be so late for the donating appointment that they couldn't take me because it ended 10 minutes before I got there.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

aw man my haaaands

Time for some recuperative twiddlin'.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Not unhappy, but sad. Bitter-tasting...
Realizing finally that every my trial of discussion with older/longer being here members is impossible. I guess, I shouldn't even try. Thank you guys a lot.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's only as difficult as you make it. If somebody disagrees with you and you don't feel you have the ability to respond in a way that may change their viewpoint or extend knowledge to them, just move on.

Sarcasm and being overly dramatic in response won't help either.

Pn2501

Pn2501

I wouldn't take it on board so much, your never going to to agree with everyone on most things all the time.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 11, 2011, 07:52:51 AM
It's only as difficult as you make it. If somebody disagrees with you and you don't feel you have the ability to respond in a way that may change their viewpoint or extend knowledge to them, just move on.

You know, (1) it's hard to discuss when you are ignored. (2) it's not me who uses sarcasm. I made only sad conclusion. This is right thread, isn't it?  (3) it happens now, after my return, before I hadn't this problem. (4) I didn't expect any response now, especially from you.

Just ignore it, if you can.

Quote from: Pn2501 on May 11, 2011, 07:56:24 AM
I wouldn't take it on board so much, your never going to to agree on most things.

And you too ignore my shitty post, please. I just have very, very bad mood today.

I shouldn't even write it... Like always...

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Caught a cold. :(

Pn2501

Pn2501

I find sarcasm works a treat.  :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: keylight-di on May 11, 2011, 08:04:04 AM
it's hard to discuss when you are ignored.
Nobody is ignoring you. They're viewing your opinion, assessing it, and responding with their own. Basically the purpose of a forum... or discussion in general.

it's not me who uses sarcasm.
You were clearly being sarcastic when you said "Thank you guys a lot."

it happens now, after my return, before I hadn't this problem.
Nobody has really changed at all. I think this is more to do with, as you alluded to, you having a bad day.

I didn't expect any response now, especially from you.
It's easy to get over the past. Give it a chance.

I shouldn't even write it... Like always...
You are aware that you're quite a popular member right? Your disappearances are noted by many.

Quote from: Pn2501 on May 11, 2011, 08:11:06 AM

I find sarcasm works a treat.  :)
Only for some of us.  :laugh:

keylight-di

keylight-di

Just... I'm sorry for mess I made. I would want to delete these posts. Yes, my mood is connected with it very much. I'm depressed and frustrated over  limits. When I thought in November that nothing can be worse, life proved me that of course everything can be much worse. Too many bad things happend, I never told about it. And this last thing with my "consider me forgotten"-friend it was just the last "nail in the coffin" for me.

I try to forget about past, but it's damn hard, believe me. And I'm not thinking of you, Sweepey. But about everything.

And I doubt that I am popular member here, even if I was before. But I'm not "overbearing bitch". I hope you know it.

Trying to fight with my frustration and dissapointment, I made this.
Spoiler
Not even trying to pretend that I can draw... It's just some kind of self therapy... no matter...
Beware ;)
Spoiler

[close]
[close]

Now I'm going to watch birds on the blue sky.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Take a breathe Keylight.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed