What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,833,762 times)

Piranha_222

Piranha_222

lost Piranha 3-D TODAY :( :( :( :(

keylight-di

keylight-di

Realizing today the most sad thing which friend could do. And so childish... No words...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

...what did I now? D':

samoht

samoht

Quote from: keylight-di on May 07, 2011, 08:45:30 AM
Realizing today the most sad thing which friend could do. And so childish... No words...

What happened?

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 08, 2011, 07:20:36 AM
...what did I now? D':

You?? Why do you think it's about you?

Quote from: samoht on May 08, 2011, 07:22:47 AM
Quote from: keylight-di on May 07, 2011, 08:45:30 AM

What happened?

Sorry, it would be TMI... I just wanted to discard it from myself. My mood is really awful...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The mega long queues at the convention.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Well, got my final midterm tomorrow. Horrified.
But things have been going much better than I thought.

Cap. Fitzgerald

After a 50 minute phone conference with my group members we've effectively reached the conclusion that we are going to fail horribly. No way I'm graduating with all As and a B in my honors class.

Space Sweeper

keylight-di

keylight-di

Oh, Sweepey... Please....

BTW I hope that we both can back to state before... you know... Don't make me feel worse... It's probably impossible...

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 09, 2011, 09:06:46 AM
i freaking hate my country

http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2011/may/06/no-to-av-constitutional-conflict

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-12913122

Maybe come to my country, here is much more to hate... But I see what you're talking about...

it's not so much the country that i hate, but the people, they have an opportunity to change the political system for the better, and they choose against it out of spite, and ignorance :(

keylight-di

keylight-di

Of course, I understand. And here is this same, but it has taste like... religious war sometimes.

The only real victims in this whole swamp here are normal people who are trying to live a normal life. And all this proving "that the others are evil, they are a disaster, traitors to the national and Christian values".... People don't care about it at all. They want to make regular money, they want that the law meant the law and that their families are safe, sated, living in comforting. Is it so much? It's sad when politicians are more interested in their dirty games and spitting their venom,  than in normal citizen and his problems... Everything here seems to be so weird, so twisted... Really it's not country for normal people...

History of wasted opportunities....

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: AvatarIII on May 09, 2011, 09:16:07 AM
it's not so much the country that i hate, but the people, they have an opportunity to change the political system for the better, and they choose against it out of spite, and ignorance :(

It wasn't spite or ignorance mate. The people who may have benefitted from it, ie normal people, couldn't be arsed to vote. Simple as that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed