What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,818,631 times)

Sharp Sticks

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Found out that on May 22nd those f**king Westboro bastards are coming to Savannah. f**king hate those guys.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They have me working on Friday, f**k! It looks like I might have to see Thor on Sunday night. I doubt anyone will be at the movies on that day.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Woke up this morning and my brother was having another seizure. He's fine now, but still; terrible way to start the day.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 04, 2011, 01:46:58 PM
Woke up this morning and my brother was having another seizure. He's fine now, but still; terrible way to start the day.

I can't even imagine.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I wasn't the one who found him this time, so I'm sorta glad for that. He'll go on medication now, so hopefully that's the last time.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I hope he stays fine.  :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Jesus. I hope that's the last of them after the medication.

chupacabras acheronsis

I f**ked up. I f**ked up reeeaal bad on a chemistry test.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 04, 2011, 06:33:32 PM

Jesus, how badly?

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Sorry to hear that chupa. Science related classes sure can be a bitch.

I am sad because I didn't escape from math. Haven't done a complex problem in three years and believed I had met my requirment. Not the case. I need to take more classes. Since it has been so long since I took a math test, i will probably have to go back a few classes in order to warm up.
:P

Damn. That's terrible.
Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 04, 2011, 01:53:07 PM
I wasn't the one who found him this time, so I'm sorta glad for that. He'll go on medication now, so hopefully that's the last time.
Hope so. No one should have to deal with that personally or watch someone they care about deal with it. I hope this will solve the problem and allow him and your family to live better.  :)

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 04, 2011, 06:37:17 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on May 04, 2011, 06:33:32 PM

Jesus, how badly?

3.2/7

shit, how am i gonna tell my dad. i thought i had it all figured it out... and it doesn't look like the teacher will give us more assignments to compensate it and save the semester. it all depends how i do in the next test, i have no choice now.

Nope

Nope

I know how that is. My little brother used to have seizures too because of the tumor in his brain. It is horrifying. Glad hes fine now.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Thanks, everybody. Appreciate it. :)

chupacabras acheronsis

How often does he gets seizures? is this anything to worry more about?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed