Riddick

Started by Speed37, Jun 04, 2008, 11:34:44 PM

Author
Riddick (Read 164,570 times)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

You know your movie is in trouble when the best character is a CG dog. Riddick was such a waste after what Chronicle set up.

Master

Master

It was the weakest, sure but still great film and very Riddick. I hope we'll get more world building in this one.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Master on Jul 23, 2019, 03:11:23 PM
Super excited and super happy!

Same. I loved the simplicity of the last one,

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

I kinda prefer the last one over the second.

I was not a fan of the more esoteric stuff they introduced. I would have prefered more crime, bounty hunter and prison action than prophecies, oracles and ghosts.

The first game for the old Xbox had it right IMO.

Drukathi

Drukathi

Awesome! I like Riddick adventures.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Gazz on Jul 23, 2019, 02:59:33 PMWell, the last one ended with him f**king a lesbian character straight,

I have no memory whatsoever of this. ???

Gazz

Gazz

Katee Sackhoff's character, if I'm not mistaken, states in some way or another that she is a lesbian despite the aggressive advances of the other characters (Riddick included). And then the film ends with the heavy implication that they're now screwing.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I remember the character, but not anything sexual beyond Riddick spying and some flirting. Then again, I haven't seen the film since it was released.

Stitch

Stitch

YUUUUSSSSSS!!!

Also, at the end of Riddick, the presumption is that he ends up 'balls deep in Dahl', as he said he would.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Except they both leave on different ships, and there was no time or opportunity for that.

Huggs

Huggs

They boinked.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Also, I much preferred Riddick to Chronicles. It was more in line with the tone of Pitch Black instead of randomly turning into Vin's D&D campaign like Chronicles did.

Huggs

Huggs

Pitch Black and Riddick are aces for me.

Chronicles is basically a wreck, IMO.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Chronicles is a fun stupid movie for me, it just should have been its own thing.

Master

Master

I adore Chronicles. It gives this universe whole new spinn. The abilities of main baddie is something different altogether.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed