Aspie

OMG YES. MOARRRR

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

First Blood

First Blood

Looks like a nice return to Pitch Black form. Can't wait for the full trailer.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 25, 2013, 01:36:33 AM
Looks like a nice return to Pitch Black form. Can't wait for the full trailer.

Very nice. I also like how Dredd is going after him too :P

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

I dont like how the film seems to be using the past formula... with a new planet with new monsters.. that Riddick needs to once again get away from... :/ Hope i'm wrong.

Pitch Black was a really good flick with an interesting premise and an interesting lead in Radha Mitchell... Chronicles of Riddick was very entertaining but oh so flawed because it was trying to juggle way too much at the same time... the necromongers were an awesome addition to the universe, though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'd like to see less emphasis on the Necros because it seems overwhelming for a character like Riddick. I preferred things when he was just a criminal on the run from greedy mercs.

JCGAuthor

JCGAuthor

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 25, 2013, 03:38:26 AM
I'd like to see less emphasis on the Necros because it seems overwhelming for a character like Riddick. I preferred things when he was just a criminal on the run from greedy mercs.

But he's so much more multi-dimensional than that. The whole Furyan angle is just sweet.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: JCGAuthor on Mar 25, 2013, 08:52:36 PM

But he's so much more multi-dimensional than that. The whole Furyan angle is just sweet.

If they can handle it better than the last film, I'd be all for it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: JCGAuthor on Mar 25, 2013, 08:52:36 PM

I suppose. I don't want Riddick to become a personification of a pro- or anti-religion argument though, know what I mean?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Making Riddick into a Christ figure was just bizarre. That and making him an alien for no real reason.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Didn't like the way they went with the series at all. Also the recast of the girl was pretty lame... Pitch Black is one of my favorite scifi movies and i hope that this sequel restores the series for me. Don't hate the chronicles of riddick. But the magic stuff was really out of place. Can't wait for this movie though!!!!!!! 8)

ace3g

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed