Genocide in Darfur, Africa

Started by Predboy, May 22, 2007, 07:36:21 PM

Author
Genocide in Darfur, Africa (Read 11,020 times)

Predboy

Predboy

My english teacher told me about a genocide going on in Africa. I never knew about it before and when I told other people they didn't know either. Looks like the U.S. government doesn't want to tell people about it. Who else here knows about the genocide?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

First time i've heard about it.

Predboy

Predboy

Seeing as how your in the U.S. im not surprised.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well i can take a look into this since i am interested in conspiracies and such, maybe i can find out why they actually don't want anyone to know about this.

Predboy

Predboy

I dont know if the government doesn't want people to know about it or if they just dont feel like telling us. All I know is they sure in hell aint making an effort to let us know. What I know is that the government in Darfur is in on it, yes its true, the government is the reason this whole thing is happening and they dont want anyone to know about it, but obviously that didn't work full 100% now did it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I just sent a message to someone that can hopefully give me some info related to this topic...here's hoping they have information.

Predboy

Predboy

I read an article interviewing I think a mother of some children that she was a survi=vor. Shes a survivor of the attacks on her village. I can tell you what happens when they attack the villages and why the government wants a people in their country dead.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

i think this is the survivor you're talking about

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Man this really sucks so bad...usually i don't have feelings towards anything, but this video about the survivor really is f'd up, is there anyone who is even doing anything about this!? This is some f'd up s#it...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

This is starting to get my interests just like the 9/11 conspiracry which i believe The Bush administration did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_niYYxEWNU&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Shj8LEEL-w&mode=related&search=

and now i'm hearing that supposedly china is involved in this...damn.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Master Chief on May 22, 2007, 08:16:40 PM
Are you talking about the Rwanda genocide?

No, this is another genocide.

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 22, 2007, 08:19:59 PM
i think this is the survivor you're talking about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7luhsbBCMs

She might be, the article didn't show any pictures. I'm sure thats another person because in the article she explained what happens to the people in the village, what happens to the men and women and how the enemies come in which was mentioned in that video you showed me.

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 22, 2007, 08:23:15 PM
Man this really sucks so bad...usually i don't have feelings towards anything, but this video about the survivor really is f'd up, is there anyone who is even doing anything about this!? This is some f'd up s#it...

So far all our goverment is doing is sending them some food and shelter, thats not enough if you ask me. In fact thats no where near enough.

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 22, 2007, 08:34:14 PM
This is starting to get my interests just like the 9/11 conspiracry which i believe The Bush administration did.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_niYYxEWNU&NR=1

and now i'm hearing that supposedly china is involved in this...damn.

I never knew that.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm going to start looking into this a lot more today, i'll try to dig up as much info as i can.

Predboy

Predboy

Well I can give you some detail on what the Arabs do to the people but your not going to like it. It got me pissed off when I heard about it.

I guess from the interview video you know about how the government makes their entry, the helicopters drop bombs on a village and then people come in the village to burn it down. They kill the men and children first and the women, they take them to a tree sometimes, tie them to it and a whole row of people are in line to rape the women. (if theres anything I hate more than anything in this world are rapists >:() They tie them so tight that they brake their bones and when the women gets untied, they cant even get up or even move. I've seen a picture of one women tied to a tree, thats an image I will never forget.

The reason this genocide is happening is because of racism. This is pretty much the cause of all genocides.

Dachande

Dachande

Your acting as if this is a huge mega major event. It might sound cold-hearted but it isnt, theres been far worse and more genocides than this. Like the Armenian Genocide, and when the Turks would for no reason just attack Cyprus, these things happen all over the world, all the time, this isnt a 'Special Case', i mean if your gonna make a whole topic forthis, why not make a topic for the thousands before it? Fact of the matter is, this is no Conspiracy, just because the US isnt telling you about means nothing, they have nothing to do with it, so why do you all need to know about it? You dont. If you want to know about genocides so bad then just look them up, and stop acting like its a f**king conspiracy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed