Alien Quad on IMAX. June 2nd.

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 20, 2007, 11:31:39 PM

Author
Alien Quad on IMAX. June 2nd. (Read 22,009 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Train isn't so hard to use. Just ask for a single to London Waterloo (as you'd have to get another single back as its in the morning), ask what time the next train is, and which platform, and board it. Wait on the train, and when it says its in Waterloo, board it. From Waterloo you can get to IMAX by:

QuoteThe BFI IMAX is located on the South Bank, close to the London Eye. Take exit 5 from Waterloo station and follow the pedestrian subways.

Dachande

Dachande

Or you just look for the giant glowing thing...that'll be the Imax

The Ultimate Predator

Lol, true. Only thing I'm worried about is age, is it worth the risk?

Weyland

Weyland

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 24, 2007, 02:39:10 PM
England and America can hardly call each other 'foreign' countries, we speak the same language, act the same for the most part.... but well...us Brits are Special.

And it only makes sense to have all the Harry Potters here first, considering the author is English

it has nothing to do with that it is just i am 13 and i can't just say" Hi mom let's go to england" She is not going to say "OK"

It is not like we are just a drive away. I am getting off subject.

Dachande

Dachande

No it doesnt, us Brits ARE Special...after all, without us, you wouldnt be speaking the language you are now :P

As for the age factor, its hard to say, some places will be strict and others wont, if you manage to order online, that'll be better as they'll be like, ok, they have  a credict card, and you gotta be 18 to get a credit card.....if not i'll explain that to them, but im 6 months away from being 18 anyways, so i think i can probs get in, if not ill just ask for my money back and cause a scene, but you said you got into 28 Weeks later, right? If you can get into that, then i doubt there would be a problem

Corporal Hicks

If it works like Odeon when you get the tickets online, you shouldn't get IDed when you get your ticket ripped. Only if they're obviously underage do we ask. And I'm 17...not far off 18. I don't look that young.  ::) But alas. I'm pissed, I can tell you that much.

The Ultimate Predator

Yeah, well, I gotta make up my mind soon as the tickets are selling out fast.

Corporal Hicks

You and Tom got you're tickets, Dach?

Dachande

Dachande

No ¬__¬

Tom's now saying he's thinking bout not going, and im not stupid enough to go into London on my own.

Corporal Hicks

...Gah! I sure hope we get one of these closer towards AvP2's date.

The Ultimate Predator

I've ordered my ticket.  ;D

Its right opposite the station, so its all good for me.

Dachande

Dachande

If your going on your own, try to take some sort of weapon with you....the chavs in london are unbearable

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 24, 2007, 08:21:09 PM
But never going to London is something to be ashamed off >__>

Quote from: Dachande2311 on May 25, 2007, 02:47:54 PM
If your going on your own, try to take some sort of weapon with you....the chavs in london are unbearable

...and you wonder why I've never been to London? It's certainly not a place I'd want to go to.

Dachande

Dachande

Well its not all bad, certainly some places are worse than others, which applies for any city, but as far as im aware, the area where the Imax is, is in the West End of London, which isnt one of the best places to be. For the most part however, anywhere during the daytime and your fine, hell most of the time at night you'll be fine, its just at night at the weekends, it isnt the most desirable place to be

The Ultimate Predator

Just key them if they attack you. Though I wouldn't really worry about it, the cinema is right opposite the station. And I've been there before, never been attacked.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed