young predators

Started by BLAZE300, May 07, 2008, 10:02:02 PM

Author
young predators (Read 2,990 times)

nexus

nexus

Only reason the jackass anderson put it the other way round was 'to exlpain' why the first two preds werent marked,

i think its all crap and they were from different clans, one theat believes in amarking and 2 that dont.

i mean wolf was ment to be an experianced hunter and im sure from emeory he dint have a mark

frenchpred

frenchpred

Quote from: nexus on May 14, 2008, 11:06:32 AM

Only reason the jackass anderson put it the other way round was 'to exlpain' why the first two preds werent marked,

i think its all crap and they were from different clans, one theat believes in amarking and 2 that dont.

i mean wolf was ment to be an experianced hunter and im sure from emeory he dint have a mark

Anderson wanted to show the preds like he was their creator, like Winston,Kevin Peter Hall,McTiernam and Hopkins never existed...He screwed , he is Uwe Boll alter ego.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

I just pertend like whatever Paul Anderson said never happened because its all bullsh*t.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

it would be fun to show some teenage predators that would be funny with hormonal changes going threw there bodys ^_^

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

the perfect way to kill the predator would be by showing their civilization on their home planet and we get to see mather Predators carrying babie Predaotr in blankets.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

how would that kill the predator?! your crazy!

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Quote from: Da-Wolf on May 18, 2008, 04:49:41 AM
the perfect way to kill the predator would be by showing their civilization on their home planet and we get to see mather Predators carrying babie Predaotr in blankets.

OH f**k...that would make them too damn human. i like them as cold hunters, not mothers and cute? babies

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

exactly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed