74 (18.3%)
Love them both
5 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 398

Author
AvPR vs A:R (Read 144,283 times)

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

Adding to what I said 2 posts prior, one huge difference is that I like General Perez a lot more this time. Whereas I detested everything about the character the first time around. I can accept the campiness of A:R now and it's not so bad.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

The humour in A:R is okay after a viewing or two.

Topazora

Topazora

I'm not a huge fan of either, but I choose A:R just cuz it's easier to watch
AvP:R just makes me sick

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

A:R should of been instead of what we got, a direct sequel to Alien 3. Maybe not the best idea but perhaps there was another Facehugger in the Sullaco that was more intelligent and waited for the Weyland-Yutani to arrive after the piece of it crashed onto Fury. And follows with Morse. They get on the ship and leave Fury but the Facehugger impregnates someone and the ship crashes on another planet. I can't think of more at this time but I would of prefered that than A:R. Maybe Sigourney Weaver could of had a cameo on a picture or a video log at some point.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Although I don't like the AVPR, I do have a stronger preference for the extended version over the theatrical version. I just wished that they would have released it on Blu-ray here in the UK.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

While A:R did had a bad plot at least it had a story unlike AVPR. AVPR feel like it had no plot at all, just a bad video game with no meaning behind it.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

AVP:R and A:R in my opinion had no story at all.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

I disagree. Both movie had some form of plot going on. And while both were terrible, at least A: R made sense and it was easier to understand what was happening in the film.

StayFrosty

StayFrosty

I'll try to answer this question whenever/if I ever get around to being able to finish watching AVP:R.

But I think I know what my answer will be..... sadly, that says a lot about Resurrection. Too bad.

BobGrill

BobGrill

I just prefer the Predalien over the newborn as far as hybrids go.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I just prefer Caro and Jeunet in Delicatessen and City of Lost Children and probably over anything in the entire Alien universe :o (okay maybe except prefering City of Lost Children to Alien)

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: StayFrosty on Oct 29, 2011, 07:08:18 PM
I'll try to answer this question whenever/if I ever get around to being able to finish watching AVP:R.

Get drunk, it dulls the pain  :laugh:

Basher917

Basher917

Quote from: LadyZero on Nov 04, 2011, 11:32:19 PM
Quote from: StayFrosty on Oct 29, 2011, 07:08:18 PM

Get drunk, it dulls the pain  :laugh:
that's what i do when I read ignorant posts

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If you want to get drunk whilst watching AvPR, try the AvPR drinking game!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 06, 2011, 10:25:50 AM
If you want to get drunk whilst watching AvPR, try the AvPR drinking game!
I'm going to get so f**ked up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed